BEST BLURB RESULTS 💫

Congratulations to all the winners of the best blurb category! If you didn't win, please don't be disheartened! Keep up all of your amazing work! Special thanks to MDjarin17 for judging all of your books! Please follow them and check their works out as well!

Please be aware that I WILL NOT be chasing you for your prizes. If you would like your prizes, you must DM me. The only prize I will be doing on my own is the shout-out, but the rest are all things you must DM me about!

⭕STICKERS ARE PASTED BELOW! PLEASE DO NOT TAKE A STICKER THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!!!

and now, to the scores...

----

Against the Dark - A Dramione Fanfiction: wordywonders

Score: 10/10

Review: The author's use of descriptive language successfully pulls the reader into her story and gives them a great idea of what the book will be about. The author consistently uses the present tense, her sentence structure flows, and there aren't any spelling/punctuation/or grammar errors.

Akarshika: KanhaiyakiSakhi9112

Score: 9/10

Review: The author uses descriptive language and successfully gives the reader an idea of what the story will be about. A point was removed for some scattered spelling errors, words that were used several times, and the use of present tense in a couple of sentences.

Raven and Rue: ella_rowan

Score: 9/10

Review: While the author doesn't use a large amount of descriptive language, she successfully gives the reader an idea of what the story will be about and piques their curiosity.

The Five Cursed Witches: Volume 1 - Zoe, The Witch of Innocence: High_Priestess_Elena

Score: 8/10

Review: The author paints a vivid picture with her words and successfully gives the reader an idea of what the story will be about, though two points were removed for the structure and flow of a handful of sentences.

Mystical Mutant: Kikibtsstan

Score: 6/10

Review: While the author uses descriptive language and successfully gives the reader an idea of what the story will be about, the switching between past and present tense, as well as the sentence structuring, makes it difficult to read at times.

Romantic Story: aurora_2604

Score: 6/10

Review: Though the author uses descriptive language and provides a good idea of what the story will be about, some words are used several times and the sentence structure can be confusing.

Dangerous Wishes: Dark_Ghostie

Score: 5/10

Review: Though the author successfully gives the reader an idea of what the story will be about, the blurb is relatively short and isn't the most intriguing, using a limited amount of descriptive language and providing only a minimal amount of details.

Broken Without You - A Ray of Hope: Kmytho

Score: 4/10

Review: Though the author uses descriptive language and gives some idea of what the story will be about, the spacing, sentence structuring, punctuation, and spelling need work.

--------------------------

🥇wordywonders

🥈KanhaiyakiSakhi9112 AND ella_rowan

🥉High_Priestess_Elena

Congratulations to all the winners! If you'd like your prizes, please DM me to discuss further!

--------------------------

STICKERS!!!!!