" I guess you're right, young master.. "

Vernon smiled pleased.

" I know, I always am."

Kaiser sat Infront of the fire place, his irises reflecting the fiery pits of fire warming his frigid body, until his ears perked when the door opened as the butler came in with a cart.

" Who are you..? "

Kaiser questioned, hugging his knees into his chest.

" My name's Vernon, and I'm here to tend on your needs.."

" Where's..m/n? "

Kaiser asked the man longingly, he wanted to see m/n.

" Ah, young master is quite busy for now, he's finding a place for you to settle in. "

Kaiser's eye widened at the thought..you were indeed kind, The Heavens above finally answered his prayers?

" Young master...? Is it a way to address him? It sounds regal.."

The butler smiled at such thought, only to be saddened by the fact that this boy was mistreated by fate.

" Yes you're right, every servant of his should call him young master,and also because he's the heir of the L/n family that will continue the legacy, and you're only allowed to call by his name if he wanted to and only a few people are allowed to "

" He's so..cool.!! "

Kaiser abruptly spoke with awe not caring what comes out from his mouth.

The butler chuckled.

" Well I can't argue with that, I thought so too. "

As the days, weeks, months has gone by, kaiser and m/n's friendship grew into a fruitful bond, they're attached to the hip at this point, m/n bought a small villa where he would visit kaiser time to time, checking his health and growth, kaiser was diagnosed with malnutrition and showed symptoms of frostbite due frigid temperature.