A billion dreams coming true?!

Kensington Oval, Barbodas
29th June,2024

We come back with the same years old rivalry.India against Australia. The teams has done too good in the league stages. India's unbeaten and Australia has not lost since the last 8 matches. Here are they again same teams, same captains, same stories, same performance, same fans, same dreams. But one will go back with a heartbreak todayy. Yet again on the ground we have the Indian captain Rohit Sharma and the Australian captain Pat Cummins. Cummins tosses the coin in the air and Rohit says heads. The coin shows tails.Australia opts to bat first.

Bumrah gives a powerful start to India but after all Australian's never give up till the end. Siraj and Bumrah stopped Australia on 250 for 5. It looked like they batted coolly but still fiercely.

The Indian openers Rohit and Shubman are on the field. Bowler is ready for the run up and Shubman on strike. He tries to play big but gets stumped. Virat comes out to bat.

Ro- Vi ready for another big 200 partnership?!

Vi- Let's go Ro we can do it, we will do it✨💗

And they hug each other and try to save India in pressure against Australia once again. Rohit is on 47 and steps out to play a shot for six but his hands slips from the grip of the bat.The whole stadium 🏟 goes silent.

Ball goes to Travis head but he misses the catch. People in the stadium erupt in joy. Ritsy,sammy,anu and vami sitting in the stands not together obviously (rift🥴😐) sigh in relief. Vi goes to Ro.

Vi-Ro aaram se khel 15 run aa gaye hain (Ro play safely we alrady have 15 runs on board)

Ro-Sorry the bat slipped out of my hand

They both do fist bump with determination to win ittt

They bat like fire 🔥 and smash every bowler. The great the bowler the more he is smashed. Now the score was 223 for 1, Ro was on 139 and Vi is on 84. India needs 28 runs in 6 balls to win. Fans started giving up but why to fear when rohirat is here✨😀

Last over-

Vi on strike delivers 2 sixes and just 4 runs away from his 90th century. He plays it for a beautiful cover drive and completes his century with his aggressive celebration. Ro jumped in joy and hugged Vi

Ro- I am so proud of you Vi. You did it just 10 more to go. Hoping I will be there with you at non striker's end when u do it

Vi- Thank you Ro ,of course you will be there. And you remember our rift right?!(trying hard not to laugh)

Ro realises and backs off abruptly but smiles sheepishly. The next ball due to over throw Ind get's 3 runs. 8 for 2 balls and Sharma on strike. He delivers one ball into the stands. The dugout was nervous.

Commentator- 1 to tie,2 to win. Sharma on strike. He hits big, he hits too big. He has done it, Sharma has done it. India is delirious and now a world champion✨🌈

Virat and Rohit run towards each other and hug fiercely. Other players join them. They stay like that for a minute and then take the stumps out.

Rohit gets potm and Virat gets pott. They both get an award for the highest number of 200 runs partnership. During this some one ask them about Rohit's celebration for Virat's century. Both of them smile and announce that the rift was just a drama for the oponents and nothing else. They both smiled and Virat left so that Rohit could take the trophy but Ro stopped him and told hime to take it too. Vi smiled and both of them took the trophy and went towards the team. The members erupted in joy and juniors lifted ro and vi and ran through the ground in the whole ground.

Ro and vi had tears of happiness and so did each Indian fan🤧🥺. Ro and Vi posted a photo with the trophy which was the most liked picture on instagram ever

Ps- half of it was written during my business studies hour in college and my sir caught me writing it🤧😁

Please give me suggestions for new os and tell me how this one is😀