𝐱𝐢. 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘. I'm becoming the high queen of Narnia in five hours. I don't know how to lead people! I can barely take care of myself, let alone a whole country. Aslan trusts me for some reason, so I guess I can do it. But i'm still scared shitless.

I sigh loudly, setting my hairbrush back down on my huge vanity, in my new huge room. I get up and flop onto my bed, relishing in the soft covers of the king size beauty. The bed has a white canopy over it in the shape of a tent, the bed dressed in a matching sage green set. My eyes start to droop shut, my mouth falling open as I snore loudly.

The door to my room slams open loudly, two pairs of footsteps running to my bed. "Victoria, wake up! You're late!" The covers get pulled off of me, my ankles being yanked by two sets of hands. I flail my arms around, my eyes hazy as I blink repeatedly. "Lucy! Susan! What the fuck?" I whine loudly, trying to pull away. "Your late Vic! We have thirty minutes till our crowning." Susan puts her hands on her hips, a playful scowl on her face. "And no cussing!" Susan adds as her and Lucy head out the door.

"Alright, alright. I'm up." I sluggishly get out of the bed, heading to my closet to get my dress. The dress is the same construction as Susan's but it is an emerald green and black instead. I change into the dress with the help of a dryad, a faun helping me do my make up and hair. "Thank you so much guys." I look at myself in the mirror and almost gasp at how beautiful I look. I've never been this pretty.

"Anytime Miss. Bennett." The two answer in sync, a bright smile coming onto my face. I watch as they leave, a grateful smile on my face. Standing up, I inspect my dress in the mirror before walking out to find Aslan and the others. "Are you ready?" Aslan asks the five of us. I swallow the lump in my throat nervously but nod nonetheless. I stand beside Susan and Aslan as we walk to our soon-to-be thrones.

A fanfare begins to play as we walk, Narnian's staring at us with either pride or wonder. We stop at the end of the stairs, looking at our thrones in amazement. My throne is in the middle, a fire emblem at the head of it.We walk forwards to stand in front of them, waiting for Aslan to start the ceremony.

"To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant." Aslan announces, Mr. And Mrs. Beaver step up the stairs with five crowns, Mr. Tumnus following behind them. Mr. Tumnus places the crown on her gently, the two smiling and nodding at each other before the faun walks away. "To the great Western Wood, King Edmund, the Just." Mr. Tumnus puts the crown on Edmund's head, the boy smiling brightly.

"To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the Gentle." Susan smiles nervously as the crown is put on her head. I send her an encouraging smile, mouthing 'You got this!'. "To the clear Northern Sky, High King Peter, the Magnificent." A confident look is on Peter's face as he stand up with his crown, Susan and I sharing a glance.

"And to all of Narnia, I give you High Queen Victoria, the Knight." I smugly smirk as the crown is placed on my head, the five of us sitting in our thrones when Aslan turns to us. "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen." He looks at us with pride as he continues, "May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens."

Aslan turns back around to the Narnian's, the whole courtroom chanting. "Long live King Peter! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Victoria! Long live Queen Susan! Long live Queen Lucy!" The five of us laugh and smile as the Narnian's all cheer for us.

___________________________

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐃𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃. "Jesus Ed, you really like the bread here." I tease with a grin. He rolls his eyes, "Shove off!" I snort under my breath, drinking my apple juice as I look around. "You should probably go dance with Pete, before he murders me." Edmund mumbles, my eyebrows furrow in confusion as I look for him.

I finally find Peter glaring at his little brother like he wants to kill him. "He's the most jealous bloke I know." I snicker under my breath as I make my way towards him. "Jealous Peter?" I accuse with a smirk. "What? No." He quickly defends himself with a nervous look, making me grin teasingly. I grab his hand and drag him to the dance floor, he follows quickly.

I put my hands around his neck as he puts his hands on my waist. "You know you shouldn't be jealous of Edmund, I like my men much more arrogant." I remark with a grin. Peter rolls his eyes, "Do I fit into that category?" He asks sweetly, a lovesick look on his face. "Wanna find out, loverboy?"

"Yeah, I think I do." He whispers, leaning in for a kiss. I smile against his lips as we kiss, my fingers tangling in his blonde hair. My whole body tingles as we kiss passionately, my body heating with love. I pull away with a hazy, content look, a small smile on my face. He looks down at me with soft eyes, his lips stretching into a smile.

"I love you, Peter Pevensie." I whisper lovingly, staring up at him with adoration. "And I love you, Victoria Bennett." He reply's with a grin, swaying my body gently as we continue to dance. We dance for a few moments, just looking at each other with love. "You look beautiful." Peter comments, his thumbs brushing against my hips.

"Thank you, I was actually almost late." His eyes trail down my figure, looking back up at my face to find a cocky grin. "Why were you late, you were up hours before the ceremony." I laugh nervously, "I may or may not have taken like a four hour nap." He laughs in amusement, making me frown playfully. "Don't make fun of me, I was sleepy!" I say with furrowed brows, sticking my tongue out at him childishly.

"I don't want anything to change. I want it to be like this forever." I mumble softly, looking around at the happy Narnian's around us. "Neither do I." Peter agrees with a small smile, looking down at me. I watch as Lucy laughs and dance with some smaller centaurs, Susan dances with them with a bright smile on her face, and Edmund is talking to some of the warriors. Everyone is happy, and I hope it stays that way.

👑

𝟏𝟐𝟏𝟏 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

𝐡𝐢! 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐩𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝. 𝐛𝐲𝐞!