02

Cardigan - but I knew you

' Why do i seem to always catch you in a bad mood? '

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

' Why do i seem to always catch you in a bad mood? '

' Are you stalking me now?

༺ ۪ . ✧ ׂ 𓈒༻

Between school, working and school Francesca hadn't been doing so much more.

She only had tomorrow left though then it was Easter and with that came Easter break. She didn't have any school but she had picked up extra shifts at work, mostly to get more money. Which she really needed right now. It wasn't cheap living in Paris, especially as a student. Sure her brother had offered to pay for school and her living etc but she didn't want his help, mostly because she didn't want to have owe her whole life to him. Which he didn't say she would but she knew she couldn't enjoy anything good that would happen to her if she did take his help because then it would be all " because he helped "and not because she made it happen with hard work. It was always like that in their family.

That was the negative side with having a rich brother. She really didn't care if he was rich though, he could be poor for all she cared, she'd still love him no matter what.

' I was thinking that we could go to dinner tonight ' Alessandra suggested as they were cleaning tables.

Francesca looked over to her best friend ' I'd love that ' she smiled back.

A customer came up to her and asked Francesca if she could get a bit of milk, she smiled, nodding as she went to get them their milk. ' There and don't hesitate to tell me if I can do anything else for you '

The brunette went back to her friend, letting out a big sigh. ' I have the closing shift today so I will meet you at home then we can go out to dinner after that '

Alessandra nodded ' which time do you end? '

Francesca thought for a moment, looked at the time. ' about 6 I think it was ' she replied. Looking at the time on her phone again, 4 hours. Just four more hours, you'll be fine.

' my shift ends in like 10 minutes so I will meet up with Anastasia because she had my camera and then I will go home and get ready ' she rambled on.

It would be quite nice to just sit down the two of them for once, ever since Alessandra got a boyfriend she had been busier. Which was fine, of course. But Francesca missed her friend, sure they saw each other daily as they were roommates but it wasn't the same as when they used to hang out. So she had been quite excited that Alessandra had asked her to go to dinner for once. She had needed a night out anyway.

' Bye Fran, I'll see you home later ' Alessandra hugged her friend goodbye, Francesca watching as she walked out the door of the cafe.

She sighed ' goodbye ' she whispered as she went back to serving customers.