Only you, No one else 💖

Start from the beginning

Soon they started discussing about the concept for ENHYPEN'S new music video. Y/n knows this group as she has heard praises for them from many in the internet and she respected them a lot.

While discussing the members looks, Seoyun was told to present her idea on wardrobe. But the problem is that her idea does not fit the concept at all, and everyone agreed on that.

  Mrs Kang : Seoyun, your idea and the concept don't match well. We have told you before to not only think about the clothes alone, but also the song and the members' image. We would have to think about something else. Does anyone have any more idea?

Y/n suddenly thought of something and whispered it to Jiyoo. When Jiyoo heard her idea, her eyes lit up.

  Y/n : Is that ok?

  Jiyoo : I think it fits well.

  Mrs Kang : Any idea popped out yet?

  Sooan : Mrs Kang, I think Y/n unnie has an idea.

After sharing her idea, Mrs Kang and the other directors and producers complimented her again. Fifteen minutes later, they decided to call it a day. While Jiyoo and Sooan went home, Y/n went to the bathroom.

But on the way to the elevator, she accidently bumped into someone and fell.

  Y/n : Ow! I'm really sorry.

  Niki : I'm sorry.

She looked up to see a familiar face, Niki. He extended his hand to help her up and she took it.

  Niki : Are you ok?

  Y/n : Yes, I'm fine. Sorry I bumped into you.

  Niki : No, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, I'm sorry.

  Y/n : It's ok.

She gave a small smile to ensure him that she's fine.
Then they heard a yell coming their way, they turned to see the rest of the members walking their way.

  Jay : Niki! Will you wait for us?

  Niki : Sorry, hyung, you guys were taking forever.

Jay just shook his head and gave up arguing.
When they realized that Y/n was there, they bowed at her and she bowed back.

  Niki : Sorry again.

He said and bowed at her.

  Y/n : It's alright, don't worry about it. I'll take my leave.

She said and bowed to them back before leaving to go home.

*NIKI'S POV*

  Jungwon : Niki, who's that?

  Niki : Not sure, hyung.

  Jake : What happened earlier? Why did you apologize?

  Niki : I accidentally bumped into her while running from you guys.

  Sunoo : I've never seen her before.

  Jay : Maybe she's a new staff.

  Sunghoon : Maybe.

  Heeseung : Anyway, guys, let's get going.

He said and they all left.

*TIME SKIP ABOUT 2 WEEKS LATER*
*A/N'S POV*

ENHYPEN are starting to prepare for their new album, which is why the members and staff members are getting more and more busy, and today they are doing a photoshoot for the album.