When he comforted you during your heartbreak 💔

You were on your way to ENHYPEN'S dorm to hang out with the boys. It's actually their week off, and you were excited to be able to spend time with them again. They treated you really well, you're all like best friends/siblings in a way.
When you rang the bell, the door opened and you were welcomed with a tight hug.

Niki : Noona is here!!!!!

He said as he hugged you, you didn't hesitate to hug back.

Y/n : Hey, Niki.

Sunoo : Stop hovering over her, Niki. Hi, Y/nie.

He said as he gestured him aside and hugged you.

Y/n : Hey, Sun.

You pulled back and went inside to greet the others.

Jake, Jay, &Jungwon : Hi Y/nie (noona)...

Y/n : Hi guys.

The three were in the middle of a game, while Heeseung came out of his room.

Heeseung : Hi, Y/nie.

Y/n : Hi, oppa.

You guys hugged a bit and he asked.

Heeseung : How have you been?

Y/n : Doing good. And you?

Heeseung : I'm good.

Then loud screams came. Apparently, Jake and Jungwon lost to Jay. You just laughed at the three bickering. While Jake and Jungwon decided to do a rematch, Jay went to the kitchen to start cooking dinner. You offered him help, but he refused as you're a guest. So you just sat on the couch, but someone is missing here.

Y/n : Where's Sunghoon oppa?

Sunoo : He went out, he should be back soon.

You nodded.

You had loads of fun watching them playing. Also Sunoo asked you to teach him how to braid hair. He said he wanted to learn after watching a hair tutorial. After teaching him, he braided your hair nicely, you were surprised. The two of you asked the other guys what they think, they think it's really pretty. They think Sunoo did really well, considering it's his first time, maybe having a sister helped a bit.

The door opened and the missing person finally came, but not alone. A girl was also with him. The others greet them normally, while you were confused at first.

Sunghoon : I'm back. Oh, Y/n is here.

Y/n : How have you been, oppa?

Sunghoon : Doing well. There's someone I want to introduce you to. This is Jia, my girlfriend.

Your heart sank hearing that, but you still smiled and tried to get along. The rest have already met her, so they weren't surprised.

Jia : Hi, I'm Jia. It's nice to finally meet you.

She said and smiled to you.

Y/n : You too, I'm Y/n.

Jay : Oh Sunghoon, you're back with Jia. Just in time, dinner is ready.

You helped Jay carrying the food to the dining table, while Heeseung set the table up.
You all sat down and thank Jay for the food. To your left is Jia, with Sunghoon beside her.
Sunoo sat on your right and Hee sat across from you.

While eating, you all chatted about random stuff. You're pretty quiet and shy, so the others would lead the conversation and not leave you behind, thankfully, even Jia.
She's very nice, outgoing, pretty. No wonder Sunghoon likes her a lot. You thought they look really good together. But still, you can't help but feel sad.
The truth is, you took a liking to him. Of course, you never confessed cause you were too shy. You tried not to show it and just pretended that nothing was bothering you. You didn't want to kill the happy atmosphere with your bad mood.