"Aww, Riya and Simmi said together, so much love, what can I say, brother!"
They both started teasing Rudra.

"Okay, enough, you two. Stop it. Both of you go change now, we're all waiting," Mom said.

Then Max came running in and started questioning Grandma, and Grandma started scolding him playfully. James and Carry were standing shyly by the door.

"Why are you both standing there like statues? Don't you have work to do?" Grandma said, and as they felt the warmth of her words, smiles lit up their faces."

Rudra showed me the way to our room, and today, there was a different glow on his face. He opened the door, and we entered the room.
"So, how ii it do you like my room?' Rudra asked, and I looked around, avoiding eye contact with him.
"Wow, it's very beautiful, and it's not just yours; it's our room,' I said, looking at him with a smile.

"Then let me give you a tour of our room,' hesaid.

"Yes, yes, why not?' i replied excitedly.

And he started explaining every little detail, as if he had been waiting to share all this with me for years.

"How was your childhood like?? Tell me,' i insisted.

" To be honest, more than his words, my attention was on his lips, which were constantly forming a gentle smile".

"Childhood was so wonderful; if only everything could remain the same. The brightness on his face faded. I was the apple of my uncle's eye, and whenever my mother scolded me as a child, my grandmother and uncle would always come to my rescue. Besides them, no one could scold me. Ugh, she took a deep breath, and a tear dropped from her eyes.

"Hey... no, look here, why are you crying? I'm here," he just nodded.. "I'll fix everything... everything will be fine again. Relax." I gently stroked his hair with affection."

"Go freshen up now, we also need to go downstairs," i urged.

"I'll use the guest room downstairs, you change here," he said, grabbing his cloths. He went out with his clothes.

"After dinner, I was admiring the sparkle of the stars from my room window, while Rudra was busy on a call from the office.

"Why are you looking at the stars when you have someone right here?" he asked, hugging me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Hainn...sachi.... leave me ., first you betrayed me yesterday and now you're being clingy," I tried to move his hands away from my waist."

"I didn't even think about leaving you," he whispered in my ear, holding me tightly.

"Weren't you far away yesterday??? You even cheated on my words," I protested as he tightened his grip.

"So, let's make a deal... what's the big deal he whispered in my ear?"

"What kind of deal????"

"I'll bring you 1000 chocolates, and you'll give me a kiss."

"Ohh, no way...I'll buy chocolates for myself. I don't need your bribery."

"Okay, then give me a kiss," he chuckled.

"Not at all," I said, turning my head halfway and sticking out my tongue. "Let me go..."

"No, I won't let go," he said, burying his neck in my hair with gratitude.

"Okay, so if you hug me and kiss me on your own, then whatever I say, you'll do, and when I say, I'll get a kiss from you?"