Chapter I

Frank's POV

I was sitting near the campfire with Hazel, but I wasn't really listening to the sing-a-long. I was thinking. The war with Gaia was over, and Leo had come back with Calypso. Percy and Annabeth were going to be here soon and we had come here to surprise them. Us, Reyna and Nico had all decided to meet up in Percy's cabin at 8:30, tomorrow for some "bonding activity".

"Hazel?" 

"Yes, Frank?"

"Do you ever wish that you could ever be normal?"

"No, I'm not really sure. If I was normal I would be dead, and I wouldn't have met you or Nico or any of the Seven."

"Hmmm." 

I fell back into deep thought and zoned out. She came into my thoughts again. I want to go back to her. Run in her arms and tell her I missed her. Feel her warm hugs. I want her again. 

I came back to Hazel was shaking my arm, looking worried. "Frank, are you okay? Your eyes were glassy and you looked really upset. And....." Hazel trailed off, not sure what to say.

"I'm ......" I didn't finish the sentence. I didn't want to lie to Hazel, but the truth was, he's everything but fine.

"What? Is everything okay? You know you can tell us anything, right?" 

I sighed. It hurt. It hurt so much, but I don't want to talk about it. I don't want anyone to know, but Hazel should know. She's always been there for him. "I'll tell you tommorow."

A/N

Hello ma pookies,

I know that I took way too much time for this chapter, but this is hard. Anyhoo, how'd you like it? Gods, I really need feedback. So, umm, I ran out of things to say in this A/N (my bestie glares at me bcuz she's been teaching me how to be less awkward, but hey not my fault)

Alright arrivederci,

Val🤪