On another day...

Jungkook was walking towards his room when he saw taehyung's room-door was half opened. Actually taehyung's and jungkook's rooms were close but not same. Jungkook try to look staright not wanting to look at taeyhungs room but his eyes betrayed him. His eyes widened in surprise when he looked at inside. He went more close to the door and next moment a gasp left from his mouth as he immidietaly palmed himself.

Taeyhung was sitting on bed like an obedient kid while Junie was doing buns on his head. She had done one bun on taehyung's one side of head and was struggling with another one on another side. Taeyhung was sitting their unbothered while eyes closing. Googie was half lying in taeyhung's lap while playing or maybe watching something on  her father's phone.

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling. Taehyung was looking so adorable , so cute. In buns he looks like he is big Junie. Which made jungkook let out giggles but he immidietaly stopped and again starts admiring cute taeyhung.

Jungkook was so surprise by this taeyhung. He remember taeyhung when he was in his 20s , he was just uncontrolable boy who was independent in his world. The whole university keep quiets when taeyhung enters in university. The way he was so careless about himslef. The way he got angry and jealous for jungkook. The way his aura was scremed gangstar and the same gangster is sitting like baby infront of his own babies afterall he's just 'girls dad🎀' now. Jungkook just laughed at his thoughts. But from inside he want to go and pinch taehyung's cheeks so hard until it becomes red.

 But from inside he want to go and pinch taehyung's cheeks so hard until it becomes red

(Imagine taehyung like this but as old like in his 30s)..

......
(On another day..)

Jungkook was walking inside his room but stopped in his steps when he saw taeyhung was sitting on his bed, nervously.

As soon jungkook enters taehyung stand up. His eyes widened a little and starts feeling nervous from jungkook.

"Um H-happy birthday j-jungkook" taehyung said nervously. Actually today's September 1, that means jungkook's birthday and taehyung wasn't at home from morning to wish him. So he just came at night to wish JUNGKOOK.

"Thank you" jungkook said with low voice. Jungkook didn't felt angry on taehyung for not wishing him before. He's happy atleast he wished him.

"T-this is for you" taehyung said immidietaly while handing jungkook a gift for his birthday.

"Oh? Thanks" jungkook take the gift with little smile on his face, from taehyung and thanked him. After five years again taeyhung came to him with his birthday gift which he gives him everything on his birthday before.

"Um jungkook i wanna say y-you something" taehyung said looking down he can feel his heart beat fastening. Jungkooks gaze went to taehyung from the gift.

"I-im sorry again jungkook" taehyung said to jungkook feeling guilty. His eyes met with jungkook and jungkook can clearly seen the guilty in his eyes. Taeyhung is dying from inside because of the decision he made few years ago. that's why elder says we shouldn't take any decision very fast.