Chapter 5: Feah

*The car was just driving out of the city to escape the agents and after a while. They decided to stay in a gas station to of course, rest and re fill the gas tank because it will be a long journey to get out of the state and get some food in the gas station store*

Jim: *he then gets out of the car while grabbing Ice, then they went to the nearest convenience store to get some food* "Here we are!" *he immediately went to the snack section then he grabbed his favorite pack of chips which is only 5 $. Then he went to the cashier to pay for it*

Cashier: "the total is 5$"

Jim: "Okay, wait" *he grabbed his wallet just to see nothing* "But i have nothing-"

Ice: *he is just behind Jim, also buying some foods as he is holding alot of cash in his hand* "You left this in the car"

Jim: "Oh! Thanks" *the two payed for their food as they walked into the car*

*Ice is just looking at the window and he saw his crush... Feah. He can't contain himself from blushing as Jim noticed what happened*

Jim: "Are you okay..?"

Ice: "Uhh..." *he looked away embarrassed, as Feah noticed him (because the window is open)*

Feah: "hmm...?"

Jim: "oh uhh... sorry about my friend! He is just like that..."

Feah: "Ice? Jim? What are you doing here...?" *she immediately recognized them because the three of them are classmates*

Jim: "Escaping Agents...?"

Feah: "Hey! I am doing the same thing too!"

Jim: "wait... why don't we all just team up? I mean- we are all doing the same thing and we know each other anyways"

Feah: "Great idea"

*Feah gets into the car as Ice blushes even more (ICE X FEAH IS CANON!1!1!1) so Ice started to look away embarrassed*

Feah: "uhh... are you okay..?"

Ice: "Y-Yeah..?" *he hid his blushing face from Feah*

Feah: "oh okay, I believe you"

*everyone just rest in the car for a good amount of hour*