〜 Divine Visionary of Space Chapter 5 〜

Start from the beginning

It made a big grey cloud all over the room once it connected. When the gray cloud was gone, Dot was in front of Finn protecting him. Dot had some scars and bruises on him but he was still in good shape to fight.

'Fuck. I knew that double liners be tough in terms of their magic power but..'

ALL GIRLS ARE BORN TO BE PRINCESSES. YOU HAVE TO THEM THEY ARE CUTE AND YOU LOVE THEM AND YOU SERVE THEM EVERY DAY! ANY GUY WHO CAN'T DO THAT CAN GO DIE ALREADY! Love screamed out loud. Putting her staff up right next to her.

That's so crazy and extreme for her to say all of that to us...

Dot said. Both of them had a long face showing that this girl was insane.

I'm scared, Finn said.

So I'm going to say one more time. Do you guys like me?

'Omg. We just fucking met her and now she's saying for us to love her or we die. Is she nuts right now?'

Hey ~ am I cute or not? Love said still asking the same question.

I'm sorry miss but I have a future wife named Lemon already.  So I can't marry you.

Dot put his hands together again.

'Didn't we just go over th-'

Finn's thoughts were to stop Dot got attacked by Love's spells. Dot was pushed to the edge of the arena.

Let us just say... Dot was pretty beaten up after fighting Love.

____________________

After Dot gets beaten up by Love, Dot has his guard down and he gets attacked to hide him.

Finn ran to Dot to see if he was okay. As for love, she turns around and sees her friend. Milo walks toward her.

I come back to see this love?

Milo said to Love as if he expected better from her.

Oopsies! Sorry Milo! Love said while having her hands together and bowing at the same time.

Milo's pov

I hate guys like you. I cast a spell that stone hands will grab them a crush them. But before my spell even touched them. I get hit in the stomach by a hug golden sword and a girl's voice calling out a magic spell. The sword knocked me out of the arena.

End of Finn's and Dots Flashback

'Brother...'

Finn was surprised that his older brother was in front of him.

Hey you, didn't you hear me? I told you to spill the information to me. Rayne said while still stomping on him harshly.

'This dude is very harsh.' Dot was just staring at him.

'But I'm very confused what brings a Divine Visionary to here?'

(A/n: Even tho you are a divine visionary, you made yourself unclearly to every student on campus that you are one. The only people who know you are a divine visionary are the headmaster, The other divine visionaries, The teachers, and your best friend's brother. I hope that made sense and now let's go back to the story.)

Brother. Finn said out loud so that Dot could hear him.

Wait what? Dot looked at Finn with a confused look.

Rayne's pov

Hey, you two. What the hell are you still standing around for? Go help and find your friends. Y/n and I will talk to this dude for a bit. Rayne said in an angry tone.