"We don't see JoJo anywhere. So all of you piss off. That's how it is. Sorry, mum." Amerie spoke through the P.A system.

They thought it was over when the feedback squeal of the microphone sounded and Dani felt chills down her spine.

"McLEAN! BECKETT!"

"Oh shit!"
"Fuck!"
Both Missy and Dani exclaim looking at each other worried.

"If you girls continue with this. You'll be running sprints for the rest of your soccer careers." Coach Michaels shouted not even bothering with the megaphone.

Dani looks to Missy and nods, they both start to walk out of the office. Sasha grabs onto Missy while Spider blocks Dani.

"I am not running any more sprints." Dani whispered harshly

"You'll be fine, you're basically like her daughter and you guys are the best players she has."

Dani and Spider kept arguing and Amerie responded one final time, "Like I said, we're not leaving until we see JoJo."

Dani grumbles and turns back around facing the others. Spider wraps his arms around her, resting his chin on her head.

"Alright, if anyone wants to leave, now's your chance." Amerie states standing up from the chair.

"I'm out." Ant mutters but Dani puts out her arms, holding him back. Spider looks at him shaking his head.

"My mum's gonna kill me."

"Bro, come on. It's fine." Spider spoke smiling at him.

"She's right outside." Ant complains

Dani sighs and pulls him next to her so that Spider could hang his arms around the both of them.

No one else expresses their need to leave and Amerie nods, "Guess we're bunkering in for the night."

12 AM

Dani threw her hair up and cracked her knuckles, smirking at them. She, Spider, and Missy were about to see who could chug their shots of juice the fastest.

The three crouched down near the table, eyeing their plastic cups.

Missy turned to the couple, "Bring it bitch."

"Three, two, one." Dusty dinged the desk bell and Dani immediately grabbed her cup and began to chug.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!"

"C'mon Spider, come on, man!" Dusty exclaims seeing that he was losing.

Dani and Missy dropped their cups at the same time and moved to start flipping them over on the edge of the table. Missy flips it before Dani and cheers, "Ha Ha, Suck it!"

Dani and Spider groan in disappointment while Missy rubs it in their faces. She sighs and pushes Missy's face away from cheering and laughing in her face. Missy wraps her arms around her, "Aww, poor baby."

"Hey, hey, hey, guys. Remember why we're here." Amerie calls out stepping out of Woodsy's office.

Dani flips off Missy as she pours herself another cup of juice. Spider looks to Ant and reaches out to grab whatever concoction he made out of chips and gummies.