1st Year: Chapter Eight

Start from the beginning

Luella smiled at the gesture and tightened her hold on his hand protectively as she noticed students were just pointing and staring and whispering. Luella rolled her eyes at them as they didn't even try to hide their gawking. She could see that Harry was getting a little uncomfortable, so she sped up their walking.

It didn't even take that long to get to the Great Hall as the Hufflepuff Common Room was underneath it. But when they entered the Hall, it was pretty empty. There were only a few students sitting at their tables. Then again, it was only 7am, so people would still be getting ready and such.

Reluctantly, Harry and Luella separated to go to their own tables. They hugged each other and mumbled a "see you later" before dispersing. Susan and Hannah sat down next to each other, and Luella sat opposite them.

Luella looked at the full table of many options. Toast, Pancakes, Waffles, Full English, Porridge, Cereal, Fruit, Yogurt. It was a hard decision, but she finally chose a few pancakes with syrup and some strawberry's on the side. Hannah chose some toast with Apricot Jam on and Susan went for the Full English.

During breakfast, their Head of House, Pomona Sprout came around and handed all of the Hufflepuff's their timetables. Luella looked through hers and was excited to see that she had 6 lessons a week with the Gryffindor's. She also had 6 a week with the Slytherin's, but 18 with the Ravenclaw's. Which was a lot.

(A/N: This took me bloody ages to make

(A/N: This took me bloody ages to make. Idk if I'm going to do it for every year, though.)

She looked over at the Gryffindor table to see that Harry was looking at his timetable too.

She also saw that she had Charms first with Professor Flitwick and the Ravenclaw's. 

Quickly making a decision, Luella got up from her seat and walked over to the Gryffindor table. She sat next to Harry and they compared timetables. He had 6 lessons with the Ravenclaw's, 6 with the Hufflepuff's, but 18 with the Slytherin's. Ron didn't seem too happy with how many they had with the Slytherin's. But Harry didn't mind. He was just happy with actually having some of the lessons with Luella.

After comparing timetables and having a quick chat, Luella soon went back to her table to finish off her breakfast. There was still quite a while until the first lessons of the day started, so Luella spent that time talking to the other Hufflepuff's.

🎀

9:00 came and Luella was ready for the first lesson. Susan, Hannah, and Luella all sat down and got their parchment, quills and ink, Charms book, and feathers out.

Their professor, Filius Flitwick was a very short man, who definitely had some Goblin blood in him. He was standing on a high tower of books. He patiently waited for everyone to arrive and sit down. And once everyone was, he started off the lesson.