6- Good and Plenty

ARMANI

23rd, Wednesday, November

"Party bumping outchea." Langston laughed before taking a large swing of Don Julio straight from the bottle. I shook my head, chuckling to myself before placing my hood on properly.

"I don't understand niggas like you, you get a fresh cut and still put the hood on." Damien pointed out.

"In case I see one of my hoes, told that bitch I was staying home tonight." I replied and they both laughed. "Nah but for real, i'm not really trynna be wildin' out today."

"You talking to someone or some shit? You withholding information from us?" Damien asked, tilting his head.

"Nigga said withholding, you don't talk like that nigga be yourself." Langston slapped my chest as he began to laugh.

"Ow nigga..fuck." I chuckled as I held my chest. Shit hurt but his laugh was too funny for me to not let a lil giggle out or sumn.

"Quit avoiding thy question, who thereby lucky woman?" Damien said as we got out of the car and the both of us mugged him.

"Shit don't even make sense." Langston replied and I laughed. "No cap." I replied.

"Ain't no girl holding me, y'all parties just...different." I said and Damien jerked his head back.

"Nigga what you mean," He scrunched his face up and put on a voice to match mine. "..Different."

"You guys get fucked up. Like FUCKED. Up. White girls be real life taking molly and shit, like I ain't used to all that. I'on even trust bitches with my drinks over here forreal." I told them.

Truth was, I got drug tested. Frequently. I could take reasonable amounts of alcohol, but all of that other shit, I don't trust myself around.

"Nigga womp womp, fuck outta here with that shit we getting fucked up tonight." Langston replied and the both of them dabbed each other up passionately before leading the way into the entrance.

There was a big ass jeep parked in the driveway of the house with at least 5 boys and girls all up on each other either within or poking out of the car.

Langston eyed one blasian girl in particular who was arching her back out of the car as she leaned on one of the niggas in the front seat. He turned to Damien, gesturing for him to look also.

They both turned to each other, making eye contact before smirking and laughing causing me to shake my head.

These niggas we're gonna fuck me up.

"Hey boys, how you guys doing? Long time no see." A pretty brown skin greeted all three of us but it was obvious she was familiar with Langston and Damien in particular.

"You the one that left us, got some new friends, a nigga and forgot all about us." Langston joked and she rolled her eyes.

"That nigga is long gone, thank you." She smiled before she caught my eye. "And you are?"

"Armani, you?" I replied, putting my hand out. "Ari." She replied, keeping it short before placing her smaller hand in mine and shaking it. "It's nice to meet you, this my friend's crib but she wanted to throw a lil get down for me."