• 27 •

Patrick had won the Super Bowl against the Philadelphia Eagles and Isabella couldn't have been more proud. Then 4 days later Isabella started her sold-out tour. On her off days and travel days, she and Patrick spent their time planning their wedding. They had both wanted to get married sooner rather than later and wanted to get married right before the football season started. Which brought a lot of stress on Isabella but it was all worth it for Isabella and led her up to today.

Isabella stared at herself in the mirror filled with nerves. Clare as her maid of honor was helping her adjust her dress perfectly.

"You look stunning Isabella," Clare said as she took a step back and admired her best friend

"Thank you, Clare, I'm so nervous," Isabella admitted.
"Girl you have performed in front of thousands of people and even performed in front of Taylor Swift. you've got this," Clare told her.
"Yeah, I've got this... I don't got this, I'm going to throw up" Isabella said, Clare sighed.
"Isabella, just imagine it's just you and Patrick out there. No one else." Clare said, Isabella took a deep breath.
"What if he says no?" Isabella asked and Clare rolled her eyes.
"Hm, I'm sure he will. Come on Isabella this is Patrick we are talking about. The same Patrick who came to every show he could even though he was dead tired. The same Patrick who called all of your friends to be a part of your proposal. The same Patrick who loves you no matter what." Clare reminded her.
"You're right," Isabella said, Alex walked in.
"You ready?" she asked and Isabella nodded.
They walked to the doors and waited. Alice walked down first then Philip. Isabella only had 2 friends who were girls so most of her bridesmaids were guys. Ja'Mar went and lastly Clare. Then followed by the flower girl Mia. While they were waiting Joe looked at Isabella.
"I love you Isabella, and I am so incredibly proud of you." He said. Isabella hugged him.
"Thank you Joe, I love you too," Isabella said, and wrapped her arm around his.
"Ready?" He asked. the doors open and Joe walks Isabella down the aisle.

As soon as the doors open Isabella sees Patrick. They both have tears in their eyes and all Isabella's nerves go away. Joe hugs her and then stands in between Claire and Ja'Mar.

"You look absolutely beautiful. I'm the luckiest guy in the world." Patrick said then they walked to their spot.

"I Isabella take thee, Patrick. As my lawfully wedded husband in sickness and health till death parts us." Isabella repeats, tears running down her face.

"I Patrick take thee, Isabella as my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and health until death parts us," Patrick repeats and is handed Isabella's ring and slides it on her finger and Isabella does the same.

"You may kiss the bride." Patrick grabs Isabella's face and pulls her in for a deep kiss. Travis yells in celebration and everyone laughs.

"I love you Isabella Mahomes," Patrick says as he pulls away from the kiss.

"And I love you Patrick Mahomes," Isabella said with a smile. He picks her up bridal style and then carries her down the aisle.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is the last chapter I hope you enjoyed this book!
Don't forget I have a new book out called
=Amelia Rose Burrow=!! See you there!

Don't forget to like/vote! And don't be a ghost reader! I love reading the comments. If you have any questions let me know!