Welcome Home

TW: Mental Hospital. mentions of vomiting 

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

Sal woke up. The pretty flowers were gone and it was nothing but a cement jungle. His head throbbed with pain, but he didn't know why. He noticed that he slept sitting up. He moves his body slightly. "Ow" Sal said. His spine hurt. Sal cringed at how uncomfortable he was feeling. His back hurt and he was cold. At the same time Sal felt like he had the worst fever as his blue mess of hair collapsed down and attached to his neck, wrapping around every inch of the nape. The worst part of it all though was the absences. The thing that sucked was when he had to go to a mental hospital and vent to people he didn't even know or know of. Sal bit the inside of his cheek causing a stinging pain in his mouth. 

A few minutes later the van slows down and stops. "C'mon Fisher" The driver yelled as the van stopped. Sal couldn't move with the weird cloth around him that wouldn't let his body breathe or move. He flinched from the light that blinded him when the van doors opened. Men took him by the shoulder and pushed him. He wasn't some prisoner so why are they treating him like one.  The men walked him to the entrance.  A woman was in the room. The men let go of him and Sal. The woman had jet black hair and green eyes topped with chocolate brown skin. "Hello Fisher" the woman said. Sal only gave a nod. "My name is  Mrs. Perez and I will give you a tour around the hospital" Mrs. Perez said with a toothy grin. Sal felt slightly comforted. Ms. Perez showed him around the building and then dropped him off at his room. Sal waited for his stuff until it came. Luckily nothing was taken out. He grabbed out his band t-shirts and folded them onto the bed. Same with his shorts that his dad packed him. The minty green paint in the ward room was chipping off the walls piece by piece. Sal felt alone. Deeply alone. 

He sat there thinking of what to do. Maybe he should sleep. Ya that's a good idea. He didn't bother putting his clothes back in the duffle bag. He placed his back on the bed. It was highly uncomfortable but he tried moving a bit till he got to a sum what good position. He closed his eyes and waited for sleep to engulf his bones, muscles, and body. And then it did. 

Sal woke up but not in the hospital but in a field that he didn't know of or ever seen. It was night time. Sals touched his face. No prosthetic. Sal felt his heart beat a little faster but slowed down after he noticed no one was there.  He walked across the long field that cascaded before him. The grass appeared to be a bluish hue due to the lighting. He was wearing a simple black shirt matching with his sweatpants. He had on his normal shoes too. 

He saw a black figure appear in front of him. "Oh shit" he thought looking at the person. He covered his hands with his face. He felt like he was going to throw up. The black shadow fades away and off the body. "Travis?" Sal asked in a questioned voice. Travis nods his head. Sal felt like he was going to cry, and then he did. Tears fell all over his face making the scarred skin raw. He didn't even care about his missing mask any more. He just missed Travis. There was so much Sal wanted to tell Travis that he didn't say in real life. Sal runs over to Travis and brings him into a deep hug. "I'm sorry Travis. I'm so sorry" Sal repeats. He hugs the teenager more tighter and lets out rough sad sobs. Travis patted Sal's hair. "It's okay Sal" Travis says. Sal looks up at Travis before letting out louder sobs from hearing his voice. "It's ok Sal" Travis says with a chuckle and smile.  At this point Sal has dampened Travis' shirt with tears. "Come on Sal I have to show you something" Travis says holding onto Sal's hand. 

Sal tried to calm himself and held onto Travis' hand. Sal was still crying but not like earlier. His face was raw and wet with tears. He looked at Travis who just smiled back. "Close your eyes" Travis says in a happy voice. "Okay" Sal replies and closes them. Travis placed his hands over the eyes so sal wouldn't look. They walked for thirty seconds. Sal felt like he was walking up a tall hill. "Ok now you can look" Travis says uncovering Sal's eyes (or eye). Sal's eye widened. "It's beyond magnificent Travis" Sal says looking up at the purple and black sky filled with shooting stars and stars in general. "I knew you would like it" Travis says with a chuckle. They both sit down on the hill with their legs touching. Travis gazed at Sal's mangled lips. In his eyes they looked perfect. Sal caught Travis' gaze on him. He looked at Travis. His different colored eyes were beautiful. They both slowly lean. Their lips touch. Travis loves Sal's mangled lips against his it felt so right.

The kiss breaks and they look at each other. Travis has a light blush covering his face as he smiles. Sal smiled back. Sal lays on Travis' thighs and stargazes. "I want to stay here forever" Travis says looking down at Sal. "Ya same I don't want to leave" Sal says and smiles. "Hey Travis" "Ya. 

"Do you think where soulmates in every universe" Sal asks with an innocent face looking up to Travis.

"Are we even in this universe Sal?" Travis asks with a sad expression. Sal moves to where he is setting criss-crossed in front of Travis. "What do you mean" Sal asks with a raised eyebrow. "Sal you have to be honest with yourself" Travis says as he raises his hand to stroke Sal's cheek. Sal was only confused. "I don't get it Trav" He said looking at Travis. Travis gave a frown. "Sal where not even soulmates in this universe" Travis says in sorrow. Sal was still confused. His heart started beating faster. 

"Im sorry Sally Face" Travis says. His figure begins to disappear into thin air. Sal sat there in sadness. "Travis?" he says in a cracky voice. "Please come back, for me" Sal pleads, now crying. 

Sal jolts up from the dream or nightmare. His face is covered in tears and sweat. He lets out quite sobs. "I miss you Travis" He whispers. "I miss you so much".

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

(OMG hey sorry for not posting in a bit school sucks <3 but I love y'all thank you for so much support it means everything to me)

Words:1157