𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

Começar do início

"The thing is he's me. I'm not compelled, I'm not possessed. There's no humanity switch. What drives him is me."

"No. No, he's not you. He's the darkest parts of you. Parts we all have." Arabella shrugged. There really wasn't a person on this earth with only good parts or bad parts. It's what made being different so much fun.

Klaus entered the cell with Stefan. "Well, this is depressing, don't you think, my angel?"

He showed Alaric the stake. "Oh, and I found this upstairs. Now by my count, there should be one more." 

"To be honest, that stake wasn't hidden." Arabella said as Klaus's tone implied that they had hidden the stake from him. "And, it's going to take a little more time."

"Why love, because we're waiting for that one to pass out?" He pointed towards Alaric. "No, thanks. I think I'll just kill him."

"No, no killing anyone Klaus. Not in here. At least not anymore." Sage and the other vampire had been enough. Imagine if Riley would've seen that?

"And you won't know the location of the other stake." Stefan added.

"I can live with that." Niklaus replied, before walking forwards to Alaric, but Arabella stopped him, laying a hand on his chest.

"Well, we can't. When Damon staked Finn, we discovered that killing an original vampire killed its entire bloodline. Now, I don't know which one of you I'm descended from, but I'd really rather not find out by dying. And we all know with all your enemies they would come for you and we can't risk, Arabella dying. So why don't we just find the stake, destroy it so we can all be safe?" Stefan said.

"So the fate of the entire vampire race depends on you finding the stake. And to get it, we need you to pass out." Klaus looked at Alaric. "Which means that I feel totally justified doing this." He rushed past Arabella, towards Alaric and broke the human's neck, making him fall dead to the ground.

"There. Sleeping like a baby."

"Didn't I just say, no killing?" Arabella yelled, frustrated. 

"Ah, he'll recover, love." Klaus said, shrugging.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Stefan was reading Moby Dick outside Alaric's cell with Arabella's head on his shoulder as Alaric finally woke up.

"Welcome back." Arabella said.

"What happened? Did I, uh-?" Alaric asked as the two stood up and walked back inside the cell.

"No, you pretty much just laid there dead for half the night. But on the on the plus side I did almost finish reading 'Moby Dick'."

"This is stupid. Evil me, or whatever you want to call him, he's not going to make an appearance. Why would he? I mean, the best hiding place is the one where you can't find the person who hid it."

"I know."

"So how do you want to do this?"

"I don't want to do any of this."

"Well, that makes two of us. But I don't think we have much choice in the matter." Alaric said as he took off his ring.

"Wait a minute, what are you doing? You need that ring." Arabella said, without that ring Alaric would die if anything happened.