Just one art and something

Please take the time to read if you want

Please take the time to read if you want. (Possible bad grammar)

If you're wondering why the paper is crumpled, well I crumpled it. I was drawing all this at the table during breakfast when my dad stopped by and took a look.
You see, my dad's an artist, and he teaches art. And then he made a tsk sound and told me, like he always tells me, "I told you to do still life."
I know, I should. But I'm just doodling for God's sake!!! Look at me! It's breakfast!!

And then when he left, I crumpled it. I got mad and kind of sad inside. He's always telling me that. Every time I draw.

Then when he came back to the table to eat, he told me, "Okay, this time, you can draw those 'cartoons' or anime, but for a short amount of time. You should do and practice still life drawings." Something like that. He told me that I'm not improving that much, and yes he's right about that. He is. But still...

And then everything just!! I don't know. I can't even draw or doodle what I want anymore with my father being around. Without him telling me to practice still life.
There'll always be a time when I practice okay?!

I don't know anymore.

I hope I can draw the art prizes for the art contest... And I think I won't be taking anymore art requests from time to time.

But uh, don't expect that much art I guess... But I will doodle in secret but... Yeah.