𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬|𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐨

(credit: einruji)

(credit: einruji)

Word count: 2.8k

Summary: You're a first year college student and it turns out that Choso is your roommate. Your first interaction doesn't go very smoothly but soon enough you two end up getting closer than you expected.

Includes: slight choking; cunilingus; rough sex

                    .⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Thank you." You thanked the teacher who handed you the keys to your new dorm room.
You were now a college student, and everything was new and exciting for you.

"204." You read the number on the key and started walking around the hall, trying to find your room.You walked for a while when you finally found the door with the same number on it.

You tried to unlock it but realized it was already unlocked. You opened the door and noticed a brown-haired boy laying in his bed. You weren't informed about having a roommate. That didn't bother you, though, but what brought your attention and actually bothered you was how chaotic the room was.

"Are you my roommate?" The boy, whose hair was messy from his pillow, asked, shifting a little in his bed when you entered.

"Yes." You answered sturdy taking a look of the mess probably caused by him.
"This room is quite dirty." You said as you set your luggage in the nearest corner.

"It was like that when I got here." Responded the boy, not very happy about your remark.

"Yeah, sure." You said, slightly rolling your eyes at his response. It was very likely he was here for at least a day now, judging by the fact there were no suitcases or bags. So his excuse didn't work.

"I'm y/n." You introduced yourself nicely, trying not to show any signs of annoyance by how dirty the place was.

"Choso." The guy also introduced himself, scratching the back of his neck, clearly embarrassed by the state of the room.

"Well Choso, you knew you were having a roommate but still didn't cleaned this all up." You said, not being able to hold back a comment.

"What are you trying say with that?"
Choso was visibly annoyed by your comment but tried to stay calm.

"I'm saying that I'm going to live with a pig." You mumbled, not caring a little bit that he might hear and get offended.

He narrowed his eyes, trying to hide the irritation caused by you. He was a calm man but your comments made him angry.

"That's rude, don't you think?" He paused for a moment, keeping his voice quiet and calm.

"I know." You responded sarcastically.