Rules and Criteria🎱

Some of you are already familiar with the general rule of joining an award, but I'll just restate it for those who don't know.

  1) Follow this account @Cool-cat2023 and @Elainetowne. So, you can get more update on something like this

  2) Add this to your public and private reading list, notifications!

  3) Read any of my book- not all chapters, but as much as you can and vote and comment honestly, so I can know you did it.

  4) Read any of @Elainetowne's book, not all again, but as much as you can and do the same- comment and vote. Send a DM when you're done with #3&4, so I can put you on the list.

  5) Shout this book out on your message board, invite your friends so they may join in on the fun! 

  6) Follow your judge forever when disclosed and judges, don't be biased. Tell me if anyone tries something sketchy.

  7) Vote on all chapter of this book! Not compulsory, but please do!

 CRITERIA.

1) You can only register one book in one category, even though your book may fall under many category. Just chose the category you think is better.

2) Your book must have at least three chapters. 

3) No book glorifying racism, sexism or any sort of discrimination.

4) Your book doesn't have to be related to the easter theme, but it could be (I put it because that's the season we're in!)

5) Sorry, no mature or LGBTQ books.

6) If I didn't make it clear, you can put a maximum of two books, under different categories and judges, you can participate as a participant too.

    If you think I forgot something or you want me something to be clarified, comment down and if you're still here, smash the vote until it breaks!

  JUDGING CRITERIA

  Hi there judges, you'll judge based on all these things.

Plot (20 points):

How interesting was the story? (5 points)

Did it keep you guessing? (5 points)

Was the ending satisfying? (5 points)

Was the pacing good? (5 points)

Characters (20 points):

Did you care about the characters? (5 points)

Were they believable? (5 points)

Did they develop over the course of the story? (5 points)

Did you find them funny, exciting, or relatable? (5 points)

Writing Style (20 points):

Was the writing clear and easy to read? (5 points)

Did the author use interesting vocabulary? (5 points)

Did the writing style fit the story? (5 points)

Did the author use vivid descriptions that helped you imagine the story? (5 points)

Enjoyment (20 points):

Did you have fun reading the book? (5 points)

Would you recommend it to others? (5 points)

Did it make you laugh, cry, or think differently about something? (5 points)

Did you want to keep reading to find out what happened next? (5 points)

Overall: 80 points.

THINGS TO NOTE

Don't be afraid to give a book a low score if you didn't enjoy it. Everyone has different tastes in books. 

Just because a book is a classic or won awards doesn't mean you have to love it.

 It's okay to not finish a book if you're not enjoying it. There are so many great books out there, don't waste your time on ones you don't like. 

Just tell me the book you're not enjoying and I'll see if another judge would be willing to take it.