ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

LUNA

-My name is Luna Adams Smith, i'm in the last grade of highschool, i recently moved to other city 'cause my dad cheat on my mom, and they separate... They never had a good relationship, but my dad is a owner of a big and rich factory of shoes, and my mom is a model.

-You can't lie to them!- My younger brother Liam tell me looking angry.

-Ok! I want this job 'cause My mom is poor and her salary don't pay our bills, my dad is unemployed and alcholic and he got diverced my mom.

-I won't get this job.- I lay down his lap covering my face with my hand very upset.

-Calm down Luna, you will got this job!

-I hate this city Liam! I miss my friends, my old school... i don't wanna go to the new school tomorrow!

-Coming sunday we will visit dad and you will can see your friends...

I hate the way my brother always see the positive side! Instead acept the fact that this shitty city is boring asf.

My mom come into my room, she was very mad and i knew why.

-LUNA SMITH GO TAKE THE DIRTY CLOTHES TO THE LAUNDROMAT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

I stood up angry and did what she had asked me.

When i reached the laundromat i was very tired and sweating, it was very hot.

I was so tired that i didn't even realize that i had thrown one of my panties in a boy's face instead of throwing it in the washing machine.

I look at the boy that now was glaring at me looking very mad.

-Are you crazy? Do you know who am i?- He said with a lot of angry in his voice.

-S-sorry...-I said taking back the pantie.

Omg, that guy was really gorgeous... his black hair... his jaw... a-and... his lips are so pink... STOP! STOP THINKING THIS LUNA!

-You're such a pervert!-He said.

I don't respond his insult.

WAIT! WHAT I AM FUCKING DOING? I'M LETTING A MAN INSULT ME???

-Hey son of a bitch!!! If you call me pervet one more time i'll kill you!- I shouted expressing all of my angry.

-this won't stay like this bitch.- He gone away from me.

I feel satisfied now, he deserved that, he's such an annoying guy... but at the same time so attractive...

STOP LUNA!!!!

I do the laundry and go home to get dressed to my babysitter job interview.

I put on my better clothing.

I gone to the interview it was a very big building. There was many women there, i was almost giving up of this job, i have no chance!

After around 34 minutes a blonde woman called my name.

I entered in a big office.

A tall man was sitting there.

-Good afternoon Miss Smith.- He smiled.

-Good afternoon...

Before he start the questions a boy entered the office.

-Dad i want to...-He stared at me and smirk, it was the boy of the laundromat, I panicked...-I want you to hire this girl to be the my little sister's babysitter.