Itachi Uchiha

Today was the day Natsumi dreaded the funeral of Hiruzen Sarutobi the sky wasn't as clear as it should be since it was raining ever since Natsumi learned of Sarutobi's death.

Nearly all the Konoha Shinobi's were gathered at the cemetery for the fallen Hokage.

Crying filled the area as everyone looked sadly at Natsumi and Konohamaru everyone felt bad as the words of Sarutobi rang out in their heads as they realized that Natsumi was just a innocent girl as they began feeling guilty for acussing her of being a demon.

Natsumi legs gave up on her as she was crying loudly with Konohamaru hugging her and Asuma and Kurenai having a hand on her shoulder.

Sasuke began feeling guilty as he should be the one to stop the invasion and save the hokage now looked what happened because he underestimated his opponent.

Sakura was crying on seeing the state of her new best friend as all the rookies looked sadly at their hyperactive friend.

J-jiji why did you leave me with them" Natsumi said as all the villagers flinched as they promised to themselves to be nicer to Natsumi.

(Timeskip)

Natsumi got out of her bed as she looked at her alarm clock and saw it was 12:30 it's been a week since the funeral as she and Jiraiya were supposed to leave the village and look for Tsunade but after seeing the state Natsumi was in Jiraiya decided to give her some time to her self.

Natsumi noticed the villagers change in attitude as for some reason they were being nice to her but every time they approached her Natsumi would just glare at them.

Natsumi groaned loudly as she put her hair in a messy bun and threw on her Ninja clothes as she opened the door and saw Jiraiya.

Uncle Jiraiya I thought you left the village i haven't seen you in almost a week" Natsumi said hugging Jiraiya.

Kid it's been a week did you even eat anything you look horrible" Jiraiya joked as Natsumi blushed.

Shut up" Natsumi said glaring at Jiraiya but failing miserably as he laughed at her.

Well kid get ready because we going and look for Tsunade" Jiraiya said as Natsumi rushed and packed all the things she needed as she appeared in front of Jiraiya.

Done" Natsumi smiled brightly upon seeing Jiraiya shock face.

Well come on brat lets go" Jiraiya mumbled as Natsumi cheered for going on a adventure with her uncle.

Both were unaware the two ninjas looking for Natsumi

( Scene Change)

Sasuke-kun" Sakura yelled seeing Sasuke walking down the streets.

What is it Sakura" Sasuke asked.

Some guys attacked Kakashi-sensei and told him that they are looking for Natsumi" Sakura said

What did they look like" Sasuke shouted.

It was a shark guy and a Uchiha" Sakura said as Sasuke paled.

Faster the Sakura could see Sasuke ran towards what he considered destiny.

The confrontation between Itachi and Sasuke still happened so i don't see a need to cover it.

Sasuke stormed off with Sakura following worried about her crush.

Natsumi stared sadly at the retreating form of Sasuke as Jiraiya looked at her.

Everything alright brat" Jiraiya said worried about Natsumi.

I just wish there was someway i could help sasuke" Natsumi said sadly.

Don't worry it's just a phase he is going through" Jiraiya said patting Natsumi on the back.

Now let's get ready for a adventure" Natsumi said running out of the gates with Jiraiya following.