𝐥𝐱𝐯. ʙᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ

Start from the beginning

The material of the gown was a deep royal purple, tight around her torso and bust, but long and flowy past her hips. Her shoulders were shown off by the lovely off-shoulder sleeves, allowing her collarbones and neck to be seen clearly. She looked like a princess and she felt like one too.

"Come on out, Becks - let's see it." Leah called out from behind the door of the changing room, and Rebekah patted the dress down before finally walking back out to the sitting room.

"Oh, darling." Esme cooed as she rose from her seat, her silver dress shimmering in the light. "You look beautiful."

"The color looks so wonderful on you, Rebekah." Jane complemented as she slid on the red shoes that matched her blood-red gown. Her blonde hair swayed across her shoulder in endless curls, and her eyes were framed with dark eyeshadow and lovely mascara.

Alice bounded forward in a rhinestone pink number, her bright eyes shining with excitement. "I knew you would look amazing!" The seer beamed.

"I never thought I would see the day you would wear a dress." Leah joked from her spot in front of the vanity, staying still as Rosalie fixed her short curly hair into a beautiful style. "Looking good, Becks."

"Thanks, Leah." Rebekah grinned as she walked toward Jane, holding her skirt up so she wouldn't step on it. "Do you have any shoes that would go with this?" She asked the blonde.

Jane thought about it for a bit. "I'll go see if we have any."

"Here Rebekah, it's your turn." Rosalie gestured for her to take a seat where Leah had been perched. Rosalie was the only one Rebekah would ever trust to do her hair, the blonde was a goddess when it came to hair and makeup.

"You look gorgeous, Rose." Rebekah complimented as her sister-in-law got to work on pulling her hair out of her face.

Rosalie had chosen to wear an emerald green dress with long sleeves and a deep neckline that showed off the tops of her breasts. The blonde truly looked like Aphrodite reincarnated.

Rosalie cast her a smile in the mirror as she twisted Rebekah's brunette locks back. By the time she was down with Rebekah's hair, the curls fell down her back, and it was out of her face. And then Rosalie started on her makeup.

"Hold still, Bekah. Don't smudge my work." Rosalie scolded lightly when Rebekah jumped at the feeling of the eyeshadow being painted above her eyes. "Alec won't know what hit him."

"I think these will work." Rebekah heard Jane's voice enter the room and Rosalie pinched her arm to stop her from opening her eyes to see the shoes Alec's sister had picked. "Esme? Carlisle was looking for you, something about keeping Emmett in line. He and Felix were about to commence an arm wrestling match."

"Lord that boy." Esme grumbled and Rebekah let out a quiet laugh before she silenced when she felt Rosalie lower the tube of lipstick onto her top lip.

"Almost done." Rosalie promised before she let out a sigh. "There. You can open your eyes, Bekah." The blonde told her as she pulled away from the brunette and Rebekah let her eyes flutter open.

"Rosalie..." Rebekah trailed off as she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. "This is..."

"You look lovely, Rebekah." Jane smiled at her as she set down a pair of royal purple heels on the vanity. "I think these will look beautiful with your dress."

"Thank you." Rebekah smiled as she slipped on the heels, and rose from her chair, willing herself to get used to the tight shoes.

"Ladies! It's time!" Alice's bell-like voice cut through the calm and she appeared in the doorway with an ever-quiet Jasper on her arm. "Come on! We don't want to be late."