𝟙𝟝

You awoke, and whatever you were sleeping on was not your bed and pillow. You looked up and saw it was Inui. Knowing this, your face went bright red with embarrassment. You slept on top of him last night without even knowing. How stupid are you?!

You propped yourself up and climbed over Seishu, careful not to awaken him, but it seemed like your cautiousness didn't work as within a few seconds, he was awake. "Huh..." He mumbled, still half asleep. This made you go even redder if possible. "Uhm.. Good morning, Seishu.." You muttered in response while hiding your face, not wanting him to see the embarrassment it displayed. "Eh?" Seishu was confused. How did you end up beside him? That was until he remembered last night. "Oh.. uh.. Good morning, y/n." It was now his turn to turn red. What if you heard what he whispered into your ear last night? What if you were weirded out by him sleeping next to you?

He was snapped out of thought once you started to speak again. "Uhm, sorry if you're hungry, by the way. There's hardly any food in the house right now. I know a good café round the corner where we can get breakfast though if you want." You rambled on, continuing to not let the blond see your face, which was still tinted pink. "Uh yeah, breakfast would be great, but I'm gonna go home to get ready first, alright?" He agreed. "Uh yeah, that's fine. Meet back here at 12 if that's okay with you?" You proposed. "Yeah, that's fine." He said while making his way to the doorway. "See ya later, y/n." "Bye, Seishu." You called out to him as he walked out.

It was currently 10.34, meaning you had about an hour and a half to get ready. You went upstairs to shower. You wanted to make sure you looked alright for Seishu. He didn't know  that you heard what he whispered to you last night, and maybe if you looked good while out for breakfast or at this point lunch, he would actually ask you out.