TITA CHERISSE
(in the background, far)
(a bit muffled)
Okay! Ako! Question 1—ilan ang plano na apo ko?

Everyone in the background cheers. Julienne in the scene squeals as she laughs. Her smile stretches to almost her ears. One can almost see her eyes sparkle while she stares at the camera.

GINNY
(smiling, gesturing three fingers up)
Three kids! Sana! Hala, kakayanin ko kaya? Hahaha.

Everyone in the room cheers. The camera gets shaky as Basty jumps.

BASTY
OMG! May planned names na inaanak namin?

GINNY
(shaking her head, laughing)
Ay, secret! Basta. Si Santi nag-isip ng names!

BASTY
So, doktora, excited ka na today?

Julienne smiles gently toward the mirror while the make-up artist preps her face. The camera pans there.

GINNY
(smiling)
You think he'll find me pretty today?

BASTY
Ay, nako. Pustahan iiyak 'yun!

GINNY
Huy! Grabe naman sa iiyak! Baka maluha lang!

BASTY
GO, let's bet on it?

GINNY
Hala, huwag na nga! I don't want Santi to cry!

Basty laughs behind the camera.

BASTY
Oh, what do you want to say to Santi? Para isahang iyak na lang siya kapag napanood niya 'to.

The camcorder zooms on Julienne on the mirror. Julienne's eyes meet the camera.

GINNY
Hi, Santi! I'll hug you later if you cry, ha? If we're watching this video now, remind me again! Please don't cry too hard because of me. Hahaha.

GINNY
(smiling, eyes glazing over)
I can't wait to marry you. I'll see you later, and don't cry hard, ha. I'm not going anywhere.

GINNY
Santi. Let's get married and be happy! Live in one house. I'll wake up next to you and you'll come home to me—because you always overwork. Nako. Alam kong ikaw late palagi uuwi sa ating dalawa! Hahahaha.

GINNY
(laughing)
Santi, you probably know this na, but kahit small house lang tayo... You always say you'll give me my dream house! You don't have to give me 'yung big house with a library and everything. Nako! That will cost a lot! The house doesn't matter, ha? As long as you're there in that house and we'll come home to each other... then that's my dream house.

GINNY
Years from now, if you're watching these videos. If you happen to watch them alone.

GINNY
I don't know why you're watching them alone.
But I...

GINNY
I hope we're happily married na by now. With kids. Living in one house.

GINNY
I'll make your coffee in the morning how you want it.

GINNY
(laughs)
No sugar. No milk.

GINNY
I'll see your smile whenever I try on my favorite dress in front of the mirror.

GINNY
I'll watch your face get kissed by the sun.

GINNY
And you'll dance me in the kitchen at night.

GINNY
(laughs)
Like you always do in your old condo. Kapag hindi ako makatulog.

GINNY
Santi, I'll wake up in the morning and see you and our kids.

GINNY
And think to myself I don't want my life any other way than this.

GINNY
If we're going through rough times.

GINNY
(smiling lovingly)
Still come home to me... Please.

GINNY
Whatever happens.

A tear escapes from Julienne's eyes. She's quick to wipe it with the back of her palm.

GINNY
(smiling, softly)
I-I love you, okay?

GINNY
So much that I wouldn't like my life...

GINNY
(whispering)
Without you in it.

00:06:23
Clip ends.
###