Extended Summary + Note

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Gemma is a run-of-the-mill art student. Her life revolves around paint, plaster, and the latest Adobe Creative Suite, but this delicate balance is thrown off when her somewhat-busy future Olympic athlete boyfriend decides to take the summer off of their relationship.

Ian hasn't been in a relationship in three years. His last girlfriend left him bitten and bitter, and while he knows it isn't healthy, he's embraced the whole brooding persona anyway. If anything, it's good marketing. Everybody loves a good aloof and unattainable rock star, right? But the truth remains that he's stuck in the throes of the past, and can't get out without a little help.

When the two end up in the cramped quarters of an indie rock band tour bus with five other strangers, things get interesting. In a whirlwind of a summer, they come together to form a motley team of musicians, artists, and kindred souls, questioning everything they once knew about life, each other, and themselves.

* * *

NOTE

Thanks to everyone for sticking around and waiting for my (very rare) updates! I'm a very sucky writer in terms of productivity lol, but I'm trying my best. Currently Silhouettes is undergoing a major, major revamp that includes a change from first-person to third-person writing, among other things. I just really hope this time I'll get around to actually writing you know?

But in the mean time, I hope you enjoyed the new cover and revised summary.