CHAPTER 2

Rafe is driving me on his boat to the kegger. "Rafe...Why did you pay for the drinks?" When I ask this, Rafe looks confused.

"Well, I couldn't let you go broke now. How are you going to buy sexy outfits like that?" He says, looking at my body.

"What? My body? Are you doing this stuff for my body? Typical" I roll my eyes

"Wait, I didn't mean it like tha-" Rafe stops the boat and pits his finger on his lips to hush me.

"What do you mean hush, what are you trying to d-?" he puts his hand over  my mouth. I try to fight until I see the Pogues on a speeding boat running from another boat that is shooting at them. Kie throws a net at them, which stops them. JJ looks over and sees rafe covering my mouth but can't do anything because John B is already going.

"What the fuck?" I say just above a wisper.

"We gatta go! If they see us were done!" He starts speeding twards the shore; the kegger. " Here lets go change because we look like Pogues right now."

"Theres nothing wrong with Pogues!" I say crossing my arms"

"I never said there was! Your not listening to me! We-we we have a god damn reputation Y/n! And if we dont commit to that reputation! All our work was for nothing! So we are going to change!" As he says this he slams his hands on the boat which shocks me.

"Ok..." I get off the boat and tie it off.

"Ill pick you up in 20. K?"

This didn't seem like he was asking it was more of a request

"Ok"

I go twards my house when I return the Pogues. I start running to the Chateau.

"JB! JJ! Kie! Pope!" I yell

JJ opens the door and hugs me

"I thought Rafe did something to you. I thought those guys would get you" he sighs in relief.

"Why were those guys chasing you. Please I dont have much time Rafe is going to pick me up and I need to be dressed and at my house" I say very quickly

"What? Um So we found a ship and we found a motel. So we think that there is something big that we dont know about thag is worth a lot of money." JJ says in a hushed tone.

"Omg. Wait I need to go I have 10 minutes and it will take 20 to get to my house running" I say turning around.

"Ill take you in the twinkie. It'll take 5 minutes. Tops"

"Ok"

We get in the van and he drives to my house he drops me off and then hugs me

"Thank you!" I run into the house and put on a blue pencil skirt dress. I do beach waves in my hair and then put makeup on.

"Y/n?" I hear Rafe say

"Im ready how do I look?" I say walking out of my room.

"You look beautiful"
_______________________________________
                      Rafe's pov

She looks amazing. I'm going to have to make sure people know who she belongs to.

"Lets go" I say opening the car door for her.

"Ok" she sits down and she looks perfect.

I start driving and I look over at her. She's  looking out the window at the waves. Wait...not at the waves. At a boat that has the Pogues in it. Shit! Um Im ganna turn so she cant look at them.

"Why are we turning?"

"Short cut"

I pull into toppers house.