Flashback (53 Years ago)

Zero and Five are 8 years old now.

POV: narrator

Zero is living in a very dark room, but she likes when she's at a dark place. 

That's because every time when Zero is at a bright place, than it's like someone is tormenting her. 

But back to her. In her room is actually a bit of light, it comes through a little window, this window is very high in the room so Zero can't see through it. The thing is, she doesn't want to look through it. 

Because than there would be there very much light and the feeling of tormenting would be back.

She is some time outside of her rooms, but that's only for her training and that's not outside of the building. Zero is most off her time alone but not lonely, that has the reason that's she has only one connection and that's with the handler, Zeros mother.

The Handler had Zero adopted, like Sir Richard Hargreeves the children from the Umbrella Academy.

Often said the Handler to Zero that she have train how to, torment, kill and fight against other. 

The Handler said it's for her own safety and that's necessary if she wants to be a part of the company. But Zero don't like it to tain, she really likes it more to read in her little room, so she does that very much. She only has book's who teach her to kill, hurt or torment animals or Persons. Zero talks also a lot with the handler so she can got the best of her self, but this "best" is the best for the handler.

Now is she sit on her bed, it's really small and ist not really comfortable, but she have not to sleep on the cold Floor.

The Book she is reading at this moment has the name the 1001 most painfully ways to torment animals.

Zero remember that while the handler gave Zero this book, the handler had said: "You also can use the Tips use at Persons," the handler had said that with a big smile. But Zero don't know that it is bat to hurt or kill People, everyone had said that she have to do is.

So she does. Zero had never saw another Person who is not working for the commission or is a Children.

Every Week became Zero a new Person who brings her her Food, brought her to the handler or brought her to her training's room. 

Every time when she asked what to the person before happened, was the answer always: she died. Zero is never going to know if it's really the truth or not.

But she was also never interested in the real answer, so she never asked how they died. That has 2 Reasons, the First reason it is like everyone except the handler had died really fast after Zero had meet them. And the 2. Reason is that everyone told her that what she not, she doesn't have to know.

"Come with me child.", said a very young woman.