Chapter 1

Zero come in the Academy and sees Diego's body on the ground.

"Is he dead", ask zero and point on Diego.

"Oh. No, he will wake up in a few minutes", says Five and while he realizes that Zero stands behind him he turn around and says amazed: "Zero, you're here?!"

"The one and only and you made a time leap.", answered Zero.

"Yeah, I had to find and kill the person who is the reason for the apocalypse. Now he is dead and there is no apocalypse.", tells Five Zero.

"That's sounds good.", says Zero while she sit down and lays her arm around Five.

Diego finally wakes up, sees the new girl und want to know what she's doing here.

"Who are you, hold on how do you know each other and how did you came in here.", ask Diego.

While he said that he threw a knife at Zero. Zero was able to avoid in the last second.

"Slow down little boy, i came through the door, I know Five because I'm his fiancée and my name is zero.", answered Zero.

"Why are you here?", want Diego know.

"I want to see Five.", clarified Zero.

"You saw him so you can go, you know were the door is.", want Diego.

"Wow. Not so fast, she is my fiancée she has the right to be by me.", meant Five.

"No, she haven't. You are a part of the umbrella academy, she not.", answered Diego now a little bit angry.

"I was maybe not there when he grow up, but I will always by his side. And you can't chance my mind", quethe zero.

"What if I kick you out?!", said Diego now more angry.

"You wouldn't do that. I'm his fiancée. I was there when y'all wasn't. I was in the Apocalypse, you not. I have more rights to be by Five than you", said y/n now a little bit angry too.

"Where were we?!", what Diego know.

"You were dead", tells Zero quiet.

"I didn't understand that, what did you said.", reprinted Diego.

"YOU were dead!", screamed Zero.

"What! But why.", asks Diego know with more sadness than angry.

"I asked WHY!", ask Diego.

"Stop, now! At first you wanted to kill her, then you wanted to kick her out and know you wasn't something to know what she doesn't know. Zero has nothing to do with your ex. So she don't have to give you a proof!", straight out Five.

"And where is the killer of her now, you let him go!", want Diego know.

"He went away, but his weapons are here."

"Can you give me positive examples why you loved her."

"She was beautiful, her legs,...", begann Diego his sentence.

"Can you please be a little less superficial, Zero was in Doloris for years.", asked Five.

"Sorry, She believed in people even after what she saw on the streets.", answered Diego.

"Then she'll think only proudly, when you kill her murderer.", tells y/n.

After she said that. Toke Five Doloris, put her in the backpack and went with her and zero.

Zero and Five were walking a while know and zero want to now something.

"Where are we going?", ask Zero Five

"Since you're back and there is no Apokalypse, I made the decision to make a new beginning with you. Only you."

"So you're trying to tell me that you want to let Doloris go."

"Yes, that's exactly what I want to say."

"I'm proud of you"

"When exactly came you back here?"

"7 days and a half ago.",

"Why did you not let me notify?"

"I did with the timeskip