Aftermath

We see two friends of 17-18 old are lying on two stone that is carved into half ram sign which are cross crossed to show the sign of harmony and friendship with no I'll intent.
On the floor the two friends have lost their each right and left hands respectively in their final clash of rasengan: one of the strongest technique created by 4th hokage and chidori: another technique created by his student with the inspiration of adding lightning element but it provided with chidori.
Both of them are bleeding but sasuke's bleeding is lessened and since he didn't get too much damage in war because of joining late his vitals are looking good but, the blonde uzumaki who is still bleeding has fought since the first day and got wounded very badly, if the boy had not succumbed to chakra exhaustion his body would have healed itself but since the battle started he used both his his partner kurama's chakra. Now, this is causing the young jinjuriki's vitals to go down.
The strongest bijuu known as kurama sensing Naruto will if he is not healed correctly took over his body while he is unconscious and taking sasuke in left started moving towards where his jinjuriki's teammate Sakura is there to heal both of them.
As soon as kurama arrived both the vessels sensei and teammate are horrified to find their comrades in the state of unconscious with lost limbs.
However, before they could voice their concern kurama spoke in a urgent voice "you pink haired brat, you have to heal Naruto he is going to his chakra is very low, find any zetsu clones to attach his limbs or take madara's right hand and put it near Naruto's severed hand and give me some chakra I'll connect his hand"
"Why do you want to attach zetsu or madara's hand, why not for sasuke"Sakura
"I don't much time to explain,brat. hashirama cells has the ability to heal wounds faster and generate blood and you can't attach zetsu hands to that uchiha brat, if you do that his body won't be able withstand the pressure, although he got sage of six path power that alone won't help him in his body condition, so hurry we don't have time to waste " kurama
"Ok, I'll go bring madara's body. until then stop their bleeding Sakura" kakashi

After kakashi brought madara's corpse, that's when Sakura stopped both of their bleeding and watched where to cut madara's hand to attach "cut out and put it here already, it will adjust just like when madara attached "
Sakura cut off madara's right hand and put it near Naruto's shoulder where the hand severed "now, you brats give me every bit of chakra you can give. If you don't have enough bring that severed half of his madara's jinjuriki body I will take his chakra" kurama
"Why do you want our chakra, aren't you a chakra sentient or something "Sakura
"Don't irritate me brat, haven't you read hashirama's wood release is our one of weakness, it suppress biju chakra" kurama
"Oh, ok sorry " Sakura
After that they put madara's body and his severed torso near Naruto and gave their chakra to kurama. Using all of their chakra kurama attached madara's hand to Naruto. however, unlike during madara attached Naruto's hand got the same colour as his.
That is because of using so much of Biju chakra his body is accustomed to every kind of chakra when madara's hand attached his DNA changed to support the quirks of madara and kaguya.
What kurama take into account was that madara's body is the reincarnation of Indra otsutsuki and he had both hashirama and his cells that itself created Hogoromo otsutsuki (sage of six paths) chakra.however, when kaguya took over her body also manifested in that body so when she got sealed her cells and chakra also remained in the body.so, when kurama connects madara's hand Naruto became complete, in a spiritual world both yang chakra of Asura and yin chakra of Indra mixed together to form perfect ying-yang and in physical world Naruto body without madara's hand synced to form perfect body that is just like sage of six paths and combined with kaguya's cells and chakra his body transcends to pure otsutsuki body that contains every bloodline limits.
This change was unnoticed by everyone except kurama who didn't say anything but kept to himself and tell Naruto when he wakes up.
After the surgery they fell asleep to get some rest for three days of lack of sleep.
The next morning, our blonde opened his eyes to see that sun is just starting to come up and his friends and sensei are sleeping beside him without a care in the world. His body ached buthe got up and went to bring water and some food to eat and to give his friends.when he came back he saw kakashi starting to wake up and another half hour all of them eat something Naruto brought and started to talk about releasing the 'infinite tsukiyomi' and both of them used ram seal while Naruto used his left hand and sasuke used his right hand and with that they release the jutsu.

Time skip

It's been a month since the war ended and since many important things happened like sasuke was imprisoned but due to his heroic actions in war he was pardoned for his crimes against world and for his left hand, he refused to attach another limb because it would serve as reminder of his dark path but Naruto explained him that there may be other otsutsuki around who would want to destroy elemental nations so after some convincing he took Itachi's arm as a sign of respect to his brother since he can't have hashirama cells otherwise he would want to cripple himself, and he took five years leave as both redemption and training journey to train his new powers and redeem himself challenging Naruto that he will win next time they meet in five years.
Second thing that happened was millions of civilians and shinobi alike came to see the hero who saved the world it brought Naruto to tears that he has been acknowledged after so many hardships and he swore he will continue to move forward.
Third thing was after war tsunade revealed the secret of Itachi uchiha and made a statue of him to honour his sacrifice to the village and the whole world during the war by stopping kabuto the reanimation jutsu user.
Fourthly, kabuto and orochimaru were also pardoned as a second chance for any criminal but will be tailed by their respective villages shinobi.so,kabuto started orphanage and took care of childrens after remembering his past and orochimaru went to his experiments promising never to human experiment.
The Fifth thing was all great five nation came to peace treaty and other countries also joined and as a sign of change they gave every criminal chance to change in life
The sixth thing was all nine bijus were sealed into Naruto with their permission and all five kages agreed to do it since that's what the Biju want and after the explanation by kurama about kaguya is one among many otsutsuki and if each otsutsuki is atleast as strong as kaguya the only people who can stand against them are sasuke and Naruto and it would be safe for them to live in Naruto but when Ai concerned his voice about his brother killer bee live gyuki ensured that he will 10 percent of his chakra for his life and communication between two of them.
And the last thing is after the explanation by kurama about what happened after he got his hand attached, Naruto described it to all kages and they didn't oppose him.after that he asked tsunade permission to leave village to train his new powers she agreed gave him permission upon fact that if any big problem come to konoha he would come immediately.
After his explanation he received all the scrolls that were in senju vault since she is the last and some of uzumaki scrolls mito brought from the ruins uzushio saying there may be much scrolls still present in there.he took hiruzens library and copied it using clone as he mentioned in his will.he also to his parents and jirayas jutsu library and fortune they collected over years and bought a land just behind hokage monuments to build a house when he comes back from his training trip.

Today is the day he will leave for his training everyone is there to congratulate and send him off also after surgery due to becoming otsutsuki his whisker marks started fading and his hair started turning white but his body colour remained the same.

"Thanks guys I'll see you next time ja ne"Naruto left with a smile.

So ready for next chapter, don't expect awesome things I'm just started writing now.
Next chapter:Return
Life is short why hate, simply move on ignoring people's bark. you'll have great day.