2024 Published Books

🛑THIS BOOK/STORY IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE ON WATTPAD, NO SITE IS ALLOWED TO USE IT AS I HAVE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ON IT. ANY SITE USING IT WILL BE REPORTED. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. (Jan 1, 2024)

🛑 All books cover except "My Worth" were either hand drawn or animated by me so please do not alter them or remove the title/author's name or make any edits to them. They should only be on my Wattpad profile and my Instagram (which shares the same name as my Wattpad profile)

ALL books listed below are currently available to read on my profile! and will be listed from my older stories to my most recent (in order of when published!) Fanfics and Original works will be specified!

* Please add this book to your library to keep up to date with these stories and future ones that catch your interest, as all updates regarding them will be in this book from now on! *

"My Worth"

Original story - Complete

This is just a quick story (summary) of the few things that happened in my childhood. I entered it for a writing contest and at least made it in the top ten. Anyway, hope you enjoy this short story! I will probably build up on this in the future though!

__________________________________________________

"Still Here"

"Still Here"

Original Story - On Hold until further Notice
*COVER WILL EVENTUALLY BE UPDATED*

A small young girl by the name of Esmé has always dreamed of countless things. She would color and scribble pictures to the point she would fall into a deep sleep where her imagination swept her off her feet...until one day she was swept away to something far greater.