Caught Risky Handed

Start from the beginning

"I don't know. Figure it out." Harper smiled. 

"Why is this my problem?" Griffin joked again. 

"Because you're my boyfriend. You can fix it, no one else can." Harper shrugged. He chuckled and they watched their friends all start a game of Marco Polo. 

"Wanna play?" Griffin asked. Harper shook her head. 

"Not really." She shrugged. Griffin laughed. 

"I thought you were bored?" Griffin questioned with a smile. 

"Marco Polo is not the cure for my boredom." Harper rolled her eyes playfully. "Can we sit in the hot tub?" 

"Sure, why not." Griffin shrugged. 

"Yo, Griff, Harper, you playing?" Topher shouted. 

"Nah, we're gonna go sit in the hot tub for a little." Griffin explained. 

"Ooh." Everyone cooed. 

"Ya'll chill. We're literally just gonna sit there. You're not funny, guys." Griffin rolled his eyes, grabbing Harper's hand and leading her to the hot tub. Griffin may have been serious, but Harper had other plans. Plans that would....cure her boredom per se. 

The couple sat down in the hot tub and laughed at their friends running away from Wyatt's friend, Justin who was currently chasing everyone around the pool, eyes closed. Everyone was shrieking and giggling as the young boy chased them through the water. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about them, by the way. They're weird." Griffin rolled his eyes, looking away. 

"Why is that weird? You know we've done...stuff like that before." Harper smirked. Griffin blushed and looked away. 

"Well, yeah. But that's our business, not theirs. And its not like we'd do anything in public like thi-WOAH, Harper what are you doing?" Griffin asked, panicking as Harper's hand moved down Griffin's abs, stopping right above Griffin's waist line on his swim trunks, under the water. 

"Its not like anybody has to know. They're all over there. And we're over here. Why? You flustered?" Harper teased. 

"No, I just, not in front of- uh, people." Griffin struggled to get his words out as Harper's hand slipped lower, now under the swim trunks. Griffin tensed up. 

"Are you embarrassed? Don't want all your friends to see you all blushing like this?" Harper teased more, not phased one bit. 

"Not specifically, no." Griffin glared at her lightly. 

"They're looking, you better hide that blush of yours." Harper smirked. Griffin looked behind him quickly seeing his friends "spying" on him and Harper but not doing a very good job of staying out of sight. 

Harper hand went down to cup Griffin's little...."friend", and his face went beet red as he struggled to keep his words to himself. 

"Yo, Griffin, you good? What's going on over there?" Josh smirked. 

"What? Uh, nothing. Just hanging out." Griffin lied. He took a deep breath but Harper's hands' sudden movement made his entire facial feature change. 

"You sure? You look like you're struggling?" Preston teased. 

"Me? Nope. Nothing to see over here. I told you already, Harper and I aren't like tha- HARPER I'm gonna kill you, dude!" Griffin cut himself off as Harper smirked at him. She shrugged and retreated her hands, raising them up in surrender. 

Preston and Josh's mouths hung open. They had seen EVERYTHING. Well, maybe not everything....but enough. 

"Well, don't let us disturb you, man." Josh laughed. 

"Yeah, have fun with your 'hang out'." Preston laughed. Griffin slumped down, flustered. 

Harper sat next to him, not phased at all. She slid her hand down to its original position. 

"Really, Harper? Now seem like a good time?" Griffin asked, complaining. 

"They already know. You might as well enjoy it now." Harper teased. 

"THEY WERE DOING WHAT NOW!?" Wyatt yelled as him, Josh, Preston, and Topher huddled in a circle. 

Griffin and Harper listened in. 

"CAMPBELL!" Topher yelled. 

"Aw hell nah." Griffin panicked, quickly getting out of the hot tub and booking it towards the gate. 

"I'm gonna kill you!" Topher yelled, chasing after the boy. 

"It wasn't me, I swear to God! Go talk to your sister!" Griffin complained, sprinting through the Tremont yard, Topher right on his heels. Harper chuckled. 

"Who wants to play Marco Polo?" Harper asked the group. They all laughed as they watched Griffin continue to be chased by Topher. 

"We will!" They exclaimed. 

"TOPHER LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS!!!" Griffin pleaded. 

"NOPE, TIME FOR TALKING'S OVER CAMPBELL!" 

**************

kinda short but I hope you liked it anyways! love you all, stay golden! hope you enjoyed this slightly spicier one. 

WORD COUNT: 1285