𝟯.𝟬 | 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦

【 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀】

🎼ılılıll |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| llılılı🎼
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 【 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 】

" 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙. "

PROM NIGHT CHANGED a lot of things for Molly and Billy

PROM NIGHT CHANGED a lot of things for Molly and Billy. It was the start of an actual romantic relationship between them, no longer just flirting in between classes and one wondering if they meant as much to the other as they did to them.

Before long, it was as if they had invented their own secret language to speak to each other in. Their language wasn't the only secret they kept though.

"I've been thinking," Billy mused one afternoon.

Molly was over at his house, helping him study for an upcoming maths test, when inevitably his mind was elsewhere.

She hummed, encouraging him to continue.

"Both our friend groups think we're over, right?," he asked.

Molly nodded, her eyes still on the page as she turned her head towards him.

"What if.... we just kept it that way," he slyly suggested.

It was only then that Molly's eyes left the page to raise her eyebrow at Billy and ask in a similarly sly manner, "How do you mean?"

"Well, I was thinking about how last time, everything got all messed up 'cause we spent too long talking to our friends about it and not each other," he explained, "And how they got all up in our business. But they can't get up in our business if they think there's no business to get into!"

Molly's eyes lit up in consideration, "So you're proposing we keep our relationship a secret from our friends so they don't meddle in our affairs and it can just be left up to us to manage our own relationship?"

Billy took a second to process what she meant before slamming his hand down on the desk, exclaiming, "Exactly," before lacing his fingers in her hair and going in towards her neck, planting kisses that got stronger and stronger, muttering in between, "You're so smart, I can trust you with anything..."

As much as she was enjoying it, Molly gently pushed Billy off her, "It's not going to be much of a secret if you keep leaving hickeys all over my neck."

Billy opened his mouth to argue but she beat him to it, "Billy, it's nearly summer, I can't keep using scarfs to cover them up."

"That's alright, I'll just...," he shrugged before smirking, "Keep 'em below the shirt line."

She smirked back before grabbing him by the chin and turning him back towards the books, "You just want to get out of studying, you sly fox."

He wiggled his eyebrows, "You think I'm foxy, huh?"