Neha Jhalani Hiranandani: A Powerful Voice Championing Children's Empowerment

Hailing from a family with deep roots in Delhi, Neha Jhalani Hiranandani is an accomplished author whose literary prowess has garnered widespread acclaim

Hailing from a family with deep roots in Delhi, Neha Jhalani Hiranandani is an accomplished author whose literary prowess has garnered widespread acclaim. The daughter of prominent businessman Pradeep Jhalani and his wife Shabnam Jhalani, Neha's educational journey took her to the hallowed halls of Wellesley College and Harvard University, where she pursued degrees in Literature and Education.

Neha's authorial journey began with her debut book, "Girl Power!," published by the esteemed Scholastic India. This work marked the first step in her mission to amplify the voices of underrepresented women and inspire young minds. With a forthcoming book slated for publication by Penguin Random House in 2020, Neha continues to solidify her position as a force to be reckoned with in the literary world.

Beyond her literary endeavors, Neha Jhalani Hiranandani has established herself as a prolific writer whose columns have graced the pages of esteemed publications such as The Indian Express, Huffington Post, NDTV, and Vogue. Her work revolves around the central theme of empowering children, tackling critical issues such as cyberbullying, online harassment, and the often-taboo subject of child sexual abuse.

With a candid and direct writing style, Neha fearlessly confronts sensitive topics, including the heart-wrenching subject of child suicides. Her commitment to shedding light on these issues is driven by a profound belief that her words have the power to shape a brighter future for the next generation.

Neha's dedication to children's empowerment extends beyond her literary pursuits. She has played a pivotal role in the development of the iParent App, a revolutionary platform designed to enhance communication and engagement between parents and educational institutions.

The iParent App, available in nine different languages, including English, French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese, is a native app installed on parents' mobile devices and tablets. It provides enhanced security and quicker access to information, working in conjunction with the iSAMS Management Information System and Parent Portal.

With features such as individual school profiles for each child, access to curriculum and timetables, school reporting, discipline and pastoral event tracking, and communication subscriptions, the iParent App empowers parents to stay informed and engaged with their children's educational journey.

Through her powerful writing and her contributions to innovative educational technology, Neha Hiranandani has carved a unique niche for herself as a champion of children's empowerment. Her unwavering commitment to amplifying underrepresented voices and addressing critical issues facing young minds is a testament to her belief in the transformative power of words and technology.

As she continues to push boundaries and challenge societal norms, Neha Jhalani Hiranandani stands as a beacon of hope, inspiring generations of children and parents alike to embrace their full potential and shape a better world for all.