Chapter: 21-30

Chapter 21

When Liu Yian saw Liu Yien, he had just come back from the mountain after collecting rabbit grass.

She usually wore old clothes when she went to the mountain to collect rabbit grass, a gray long-sleeved top and black trousers, because this color is more resistant to dirt.

So, Liu Yien saw his sister walking towards him at the door of the health center, wearing gray clothes and carrying a basket of rabbit grass.

"Sister!" Seeing her like this, Liu Yien shouted at his sister with tears in his eyes.

"Yien?! When did you come? How did you get here? You didn't even notify me in advance to pick you up!" Liu Yian was overjoyed to see his brother.

"I found a bullock cart at the train station and paid two cents for the old man to take me here."

"Come on, follow me in first." Liu Yian pulled his brother into the toilet.

After entering, Liu Yien pulled his sister and asked, "Sister, you said you were living well here, but how can you be good now? Are you lying to us because you are afraid that your parents will worry?"

Touching his head, Liu Yian's eyes were gentle: "No, it's just that I have rabbits now, and I have to cut rabbit grass to feed them every day, so I wear this kind of old clothes that are resistant to dirt when I go to the mountains."

Liu Yien reluctantly accepted this explanation, and Liu Yian said that he would take a shower and change clothes before making him delicious food.

He nodded obediently: "Sister, go quickly. I'll walk around here first."

Seeing him say that, Liu Yian went to the house to take a shower at ease.

On the other hand, Luo Yougen's family was resentful, so on the way home, they told everyone they met, "A young man from the city went to the health center to find Liu Zhiqing. Maybe he was her lover when she was in the city."

After a while, the news spread throughout the production team, and the Luo family naturally knew about it.

Aunt Luo asked Luo Zhixuan with a dark face: "What's going on? I don't believe this. Luo Yougen's family usually doesn't get along with me. This time, they must be deliberately slandering our Yian."

Luo Zhixuan frowned and thought for a while, "It is probably Yi'an's brother who came to visit her from City B. Not long ago, her family wrote to say that her brother was coming to visit her."

Auntie Luo was relieved when she heard this, "I knew that it must be Luo Yougen's family who was smearing Yi'an. I guess they were jealous that I found such a good future daughter-in-law."

After that, she urged Luo Zhixuan: "Go to Yi'an to see if there is anything you can help with. By the way, ask the siblings to come to our house for dinner. I will cook some delicious dishes."

Luo Zhixuan also wanted to go to the health center, but he suddenly felt a little nervous on the way. After all, this was the first time he met the family of the object.

When he arrived at the health center and knocked on the door, he didn't expect that it was his future brother-in-law who opened the door.

He took a look at him quietly. He looked about 70% like his sister, but his appearance was more heroic.

"Who are you?" Liu Yien asked.

"My name is Luo Zhixuan."

"Oh, what do you want?"

"I'm here to see Yi'an. Is she here?"

Hearing him calling her sister's name, Liu Yien raised her eyebrows: "My sister is in the room. What do you want to see her for? It's the same if you tell me. By the way, what's your relationship with my sister? Why are you calling her name so casually?"