The screen switched to show the Targaryen trio at dinner.Silence filled the room while Daella played with her food still not looking or talking to her father.Rhaenyra thought about what Alicent said so she was the first one to talk.

Rhaenyra:We haven't spoken much since.

Viserys:A regret of mine.We should be free to speak our minds to one another.

Rhaenyra:You can say whatever you'd like.You are the King.

Viserys threw a quick smile at her.A small pause stood.

Viserys:I loved your mother very much.

Rhaenyra nodded.

Rhaenyra:As did I.

After that an even longer pause stood.

Rhaenyra:Ser Harrold provided a fine field of tourney knights.

Viserys:Oh?

Rhaenyra:But in questioning them, I discovered that Ser Criston was the only man among them with true battle experience.

Viserys:He'll make a fine knight of the Kingsguard.

Rhaenyra:Today at Small Council--

Viserys:Pay no mind.

Rhaenyra:I thought I might have some insight.

Viserys:You're young.You will learn and so will Daella.

Silence filled the room making Daella uncomfortable.

Daella:I am retiring.

She said getting up from her seat, bowing to Viserys then looking at Ser Jorah who followed Daella out the door.Daella and Ser Jorah made it towards Daella's chambers the door of the balcony was open, they heard music coming from the streets.

Daella:Dance.

Jorah:No princess.

Daella:Please.

looking at him with pleading eyes he gave in.

Jorah:Fine, come here.

Daella got on Jorah's feet.Then he started dancing around the room with her.

(NOT MINE found it on Pintrest some of the art I use will have names on there if you want to check them out go ahead, but this is Daella and Ser Jorah)

The women in the hall awed at them loving their bond.Ser Jorah hid from the attention as did Daella behind Remus and Sirius.Then screen lit up saving them from turning pink.

The screen showed Rhaenyra getting Daella ready for a Small Council meeting.Rhaenyra walked in with the other Lords with Daella in hand.

Viserys:Good Morrow, my lords.