The familiar taste, Ling Chunan just took a bite, then licked the bright red edge of the wound clean, and moved away a little. As expected, the wound had almost healed, "The taste is the same, he is indeed Zeng Wuyue. 098 ?"

098 was still a little confused. It didn't know what was going on. It said uncertainly: "Maybe... reincarnation?"

"Like it?" The man's deep voice with a smile sounded in Ling Chunan's ears.

Ling Chunan nodded and said honestly: "I like it."

Chu Yunge's voice seemed to be very happy. He said: "As long as you like it."

098:... Even if he changed his personality, he would still be a pervert.

Ling Chunan: "098, you see, he really loves me, but after seeing me three times, he already knows my hobbies. I'm so touched." "He

also knows that you are dressing up as a woman."

"He wants me to eat If you're full, I can wear it for him every day."

098: "...Then why didn't you agree to date him just now?"

"He said he wanted to pursue me." Ling Chunan said, "I want to be reserved."

Back then Why didn't I see you being reserved when you were so eager to seduce someone into bed the second time we met? 098 thought to himself.

"Let me introduce myself again. My name is Chu Yunge. I am currently working part-time in the family business. I have no other relatives at home. I have enough food and clothing. I plan to develop in the country in the future." 098

: "...This is too modest."

After their first meeting, Ling Chunan went out of his way to check the identity of Chu Yunge, the former No. 1 mafia family and the leader of the largest financial consortium today.

The stern man in the file photo was completely different from the kind look he had when he faced Ling Chunan. 098 was confused at first, but now he finally thought that the other party was most likely Empress Zeng Wuyue, and the whole system was not very good.

But no matter what, Ling Chunan and Chu Yunge established the relationship between pursuing and being pursued.

"Knock knock." There was a knock on the door, and the assistant's voice came from outside the door, "Brother Ling, it's almost time for your scene."

Ling Chunan only had two scenes in total today, and they finished them near noon. Chu Yun Ge left beforehand, Ling Chunan packed up his clothes, said goodbye to everyone, and prepared to leave.

"Ling, Mr. Ling."

At this time, a voice called him.

Ling Chunan turned around and asked: "Miss Yang? What's the matter?"

Yang Qingya was Ling Chunan's big fan. She first saw him on the screen when she was ten years old. Over the next ten years, she The most collected works are Ling Chunan's various works. Later, when he entered the entertainment industry, Ling Chunan's influence was not lacking.

But it's a pity that she just entered the entertainment industry and was forced to go abroad before she could make her official debut. She never had the chance to see Ling Chunan, but she didn't expect to see her today.

Seeing Ling Chunan looking at her, Yang Qingya suddenly felt at a loss, "I, I..."

098: "Host, the heroine doesn't have a crush on you, right?"

Ling Chunan raised an eyebrow at the heroine in front of him. , "Many people have a crush on me, why is it strange that she has a crush on me."

"..."