〚『1/Prologue: That Time I Just Woke Up... Dang Wheel.』〛

Y'all are scary- But oh well! Atleast I can watch it again! And I'll try to make sure I won't do anything op or sum like that!- :')But hey

But hey. You know me. :)

〚『1/Prologue: That Time I Just Woke Up... Dang Wheel.』〛

Remember!
Otōto = Little Brother (I think?- :')-)
Nii-chan/Onii-chan = Big Brother

"... Now what the hell? Is this a normal thing now?" A black-haired girl then asked. As she stood in a large, dark void.

There was nothing, except for  wheel Infront of her. That began to spin by itself. The girl sighed in annoyance.

"... You really are stubborn. Huh?" She then say. As she puts both of her hands on her hips.
Before noticing the wheel as it spun.

It had all of her favorite animes. Including One Piece, Reincarnated as a Sword, Overlord, Demon Slayer, Solo Leveling... And damn many more.

"... Do I have this much favorites?" She then asked herself. As she rubs her chin. Even though it was already long and pointy.

The wheel continued to spin. Before it then slowly speeds down.

And stops at a slice.

That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime.

"Oooh! Haven't watched that one in a while!" She then say. As she chuckled softly with a warm smile.

Suddenly. A vivid sky blue(whatever you want to call it- There's too many shades of blue anyway-) like colored rectangle screen appeared Infront of the girl.

 A vivid sky blue(whatever you want to call it- There's too many shades of blue anyway-) like colored rectangle screen appeared Infront of the girl

"AWWHHH-" The girl would then say. As she smiled like she saw a baby with a pacifier.

Before she clears her throat.
"Alright- Count me in." She then say. Making the screen disappear. And a burst of light appeared out of nowhere on her face.