Reminders of the past

ouple months later (you most definitely had multiple sec sessions I just don't wanna write that much)

"VOX I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF SHES PREGNANT IM GONNA RIP THE WIRES OUT THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS!" Valentino shouted across the table as Vox sipped is coffee nonchalantly. "My soul, you had your chance." He glanced up at Valentino with a prideful smirk "No he didn't..." You grumbled under your breath. As Valentino fumed with rage "She was MADE to be a star and you just had to go and fuck-it-UP!" Velvette smacked her lips "do we even know if she's for sure pregnant?" Vox continued to scroll on his phone "nuh uh" he took a sip "No..." Valentino grumbled. "Alright then! Quit having a pissy fit about it then until we know for sure!"

"How many times do I have to say I'm not pregnant??!" I snapped "I'm not even hellborn! None of us are! So there's no way and no how!"  I got up and left.

Vox pov

"WELL LOOK NOW YOU'VE PISSED HER OFF YOU STUPID CUNT!"  Velvette smacked val on the head "ME? WELL IF IT WASANT FOR YOU STARTING THIS ALL-" she slammed her hands onto the table "YOU STARTED THIS YOU FUCKIVG IDIOT" She stormed off while velvette and Valentino continued to argue. Throwing glass plates at velvette. I raised a brow. I've never seen her this pissed off before. I stood up and followed her. I found her locked in her original bedroom. No longer hers to own since she's moved in mine. "Hey." I spoke up as she was curled up with tears pricking her eyes

"What."

I couldn't help but crack a smile. She looked adorable like that. "Look, Val is just-a perverted dickhead who can't see for shit. All of us are assholes here." I looked at her with a softened expression. She looked up at me "and about the pregnant thing, I'll get them to shut up about it alright? We all know you aren't" her shoulders seemed to loosen. She didn't bother to say anything more. Her body language said enough; that she was calmer and not upset about the situation anymore. I reached out my hand as she took it I pulled her up into a hug. She's so fucking adorable

"How about we go run some errands hm? You'll have time to cool off some more and it'll just be you and me. You can buy whatever you want." I held her hand kissing it gently "okay..." she sniffled. "Go ahead and take your time getting ready I'll have the limo on standby. She nodded and walked off to our room. I smiled. Fuck that redemption shit is rubbing off on me. I'm not even human anymore...shit...

He held out a hand as I grabbed it pulling myself out of the car. He kissed it gently with a wink as I covered my face with a fluffy scarf. Today I was dressed with a black fluffy scarf with a black sparkled dress with neon stripes down the left side. Simple yet chic, complimented with high heel fuzzed boots with the shoestring as the familiar cyan. We had walked into a fancy store with jewelry designer clothes and top quality materials. Of course everything in hell is free...but they had some sort of system. They weren't animals after all.

He wrapped a hand around your waist. "You can go anywhere you please, I'll escort you." Gosh he was being such a gentlemen it was extremely flattering. "Y-Yeah thanks..." you mumbled. He was the one doing you a favor,which made you feel in charge even though he was the mighty overlord that got you here.. you decided to stare at the jewelry looking at the silver bracelets. One specific one caught your eye. It mimicked the moon. You wish you could see it one more time. You could hardly remember what it looked like when you were alive. That piece was the only jewelry you hesitated at. You gathered yourself and continued. 'Maybe it was too expensive...even too expensive for vox- is that rude? Should I ask for it? Hey vox I want this bracelet you maybe can't afford? Nah, that's mean. I'd probably pay for that in bed later. You thought to yourself while walking elsewhere.

You looked and searched far and wide until you set upon a beautiful creature. It was some sort of fox cat looking thing. It was gorgeous. You admired the animal. The seller chuckled. "If you want this one you'd have to pay a hefty–" he stopped and stared at you eyes widen you felt your heart drop fuck. "Is something wrong?" vox questioned his voice filled with static as the electricity flickered between his antennas. "No. Not at all." The man said quietly. He picked up his phone calling someone "fuck." I mumbled as I grabbed Vox's arm and turned to leave. "What are you doing?" He whispered. "We should go. We-" I took a breath looking up at him "can we just go." I looked away from him. I could tell a look of sympathy changed his expression from the reflection of the marble tile below. "Yeah. Let's go."

He strides his steps words the exit with you following behind. Panic surged through your body when you were met with a familiar car outside. Vox went for the door when you stopped. He turned "what is it?" You wanted to cry "they found me." You whispered. "Who?" You took a breath "when we first met, I was being chased by a gang. Specifically from the greed ring" vox sighed "your not answering my question" I tensed up "I'm being chased by mammon." His screen glitched

"what."