Another thing that worries me is how much she plays.Viv,Beth and i just looked it up a few days ago and Cara played every single game and that till the end since the 12th December of 2021.
That is now more than one year ago.

She played every minute for Arsenal and her national team.Luckliy she hasnt got any problems with her body which is why she can play but i and a lot of girls in the team are a bit worried that this will be to much after a while.

We have important Games coming up in the second half of our season and will probaly just have a small break before we will go to our national teams for the World Cup.

I know Jonas talked to her and asked her how she was doing and if she was still okay with playing that much.He said to me that she is more than okay with that and that she will continue to play till she notices that something is off.

I just rolled my eyes back then and thanked Jonas for talking with her about it.That is just typically Cara.
She probaly thinks she will let her team down when she says she isnt fit enough to play and just continues.

I sigh and put all our clothes away into the drawer before i went down to sit down in the living room where my parents talked to Cara's Mom and her grandparents.

,,Where is Granny ?" i ask Mom while i sit down.

My Mom wanted to answer but then Granny Bernie came out of the kitchen with a tea in her hands and sat down on one of the couches.
,,Here i am" she says with a smile and continues to talk to all the other ones in the living room.

I dont how many different topics are going around in this kind of group but i barely can keep up with them.

Mom and Cara's Mom Lily were talking about the latest things that were going on in their lives as if they didnt text each other it already.

Grandma Bernie was chatting with Granny Eve and Granny Tina about a lot of different things about food,sports and politics.

And Cara's Grandpa Henry was talking to my Dad about football.

I just smile a bit to myself and try to take a good picture without anyone noticing and send it to Cara.

Leah:
*Picture*
You wont believe how many different conversations are going on here haha
Missing you xxx

I smile slightly at our texts and text a bit with Keira before Cara answered me.

Honey❤️:
I can imagine it haha
Missing you too xxx

Honey❤️:
Flight is still going 😉
Dad and i will be there on time tomorrow.

Leah:
I hope so.
Being alone for one night in this new bed is already enough.

Leah:
Can't wait to see you again to spend so much time with you xx

Honey❤️:
Who wouldn't want to spend time with me ? haha
I miss you too you have me back tomorrow ;)

Honey❤️:We will text later..i need to go now..love you ❤️

I smile slightly and look to Bella who came to me and sat down on my legs to get some pets from me.

,,Let me guess..you texted with Cara" Mom says and i grin slightly and nod to her.

Lily smiles at me ,,Didnt know my daugther had that much power to let you smile like that" she says with a small chuckle.