Popfizz x Female alchemist reader

Requested by: N/A

3rd p.o.v:

When it came to making potions, you wanted to make as many as possible, which tends to result in you missing a night or two of sleep. Even with the lack of sleep, you always got the job done, but today, was entirely different story.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

Normally when I miss some sleep, it doesn't become such a big deal, but I lost track of how much sleep I lost and to be honest, it's been causing me to feel more exhausted than normal.

Without being aware, a voice calls my name "hey (y/n)" It made me jump, which luckily, didn't cause an accident in the potion making lab. When I turned around, I saw mags looking concerned at my state.

3rd P.O.V:

When you noticed Mags behind you looking concerned, you ask "Oh hey Mags, what's up?" With that question, she answered "Hot buttered toast (y/n), where have you been? You've been gone for two weeks and the others have been worried about you." Hearing this, you start to feel surprised as you then ask "It's been two weeks?!"

Mags then looks around at your lab as she slowly figures out what's been going on along the reason why you've been gone for that long. "Well, I think I know what's going on."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

Before I could hear the reason that Mags came up with, I then collapsed faster than a tree being cut down, which caused Mags to run out of the lab, trying to ask for help, but that was all I saw before losing consciousness.

One hour later...

3rd P.O.V

It's been an hour since you collapsed and the others were waiting to make sure that you were alright. However, the one that's the most worried was popfizz. He cared about you a lot and it caused him to develop feelings for you.

He remembered teaching you about how to make potions and some safety precautions for in case something went wrong. But he didn't account the fact that you would exhaust yourself to the point of collapsing.

When the others, including himself, noticed Mags walking out of the recovery room, Popfizz then asked "Is everything gonna be alright?" Mags then looked at everyone that was waiting on the news as she then says "the good news is that she's not injured. But the bad news is that she'll be in a coma due to the chemicals she inhaled during the two week isolation."

Popfizz's P.O.V:

Hearing about the state that (y/n) was in, I wasn't able to handle it and ran off as the tears were forming in my eyes. Once I made it home, I closed the door and collapsed on the ground as the tears fell out of my eyes like they were rain drops falling from the sky.

3rd P.O.V:

Despite feeling sad, Popfizz visits you once a week for six months to make sure that you were healing properly.

Apon arrival, Mags saw him and knew that he was here to visit you. As she looked at him, Mags then said "I'll give you ten minutes this time." As Mags walked out of the room, Popfizz walked to the bedside of where you were unconscious.

Looking at you, tears start to form in his eyes as he then says while placing his hand on the bed "I'm not sure if you can hear me or not, but I want to tell you something. During the time we've known each other, I've started to develop feeling for. But what I'm trying to say is ..." he sighs as he finally confesses "I'm in love with you and I hope that you'll be able to accept that when you wake up."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I hear a familiar voice confess how they felt about me and when I opened my eyes, I realized that it was Popfizz that told me how he felt. As I weakly smiled, I moved my hand to his, he looks at me as I then say "I've felt the same way about you for a year now." When he saw me, he smiled as he hugged me with tears in his eyes. When I returned the hug, I told him to tell the others.

3rd P.O.V:

When he walked out, he saw the others, including Mags as he then speaks in an excited tone saying ,"Guys, she's awake" after hearing this, the others wanted to see for themselves. And as soon as they saw you, not only did they smile, but the also cried tears of joy.

Three years later...

Despite what happened, you still make potions for popfizz, but with an open window, so that way the same mistake doesn't happen again. A voice then announces himself "(Y/N), I'm home" you turn around as you then say "welcome home honey." As you then hug him, you remember the day that you and popfizz became a couple.

[Edit: Sweet mother of everything great and mighty, that took forever. I do apologize if this chapter is too long. But I had an idea that would really put something together. And after some research, the chapter is done. I hope you guys have a good day/night.]