kaos x portal master reader

Requested by: dragonqueen

3rd p.o.v:

The day that kaos found out that his real father was on the opposing side was a huge shocker even to the skylanders. But the one who was the most shocked was you.

This took some time for the others including yourself to adjust to this new information, which means that even during training at the skylander academy, the shock still stood. Though you had that feeling that something wasn't right, which caused you to lose some of your concentration during the time you were training and studying.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v:

Man, I can't concentrate at all. The memory of what happened that day was one of the most shocking things that I discovered, with finding out I was a portal master being in second and discovering my powers in third. Anyway, I had this feeling that something wasn't right, which normally wouldn't distract me, but it was driving me crazy.

And to be honest, I think that the reason why something felt a miss is probably because of someone is missing from the entire thing. Which I then ask the others while training "hey guys, do ever feel like something is missing after what happened some time ago?"

Spyro then answers "well now that you mention it, kaos hasn't been around for a long while, maybe he's finally given up." With those words, stealth elf then responds with doubt " I don't think so, normally when kaos hasn't tried to attack us or the academy for this long, he's thinking about a plan that could-"

3rd p.o.v:

The sound of crunching leaves then interrupts stealth elf as the others then gets their guard up as you realize who it is. With the realization in mind, you then say "guys wait, I know this energy from anywhere." This caused the skylanders to drop their guard a little as you move to a bush where you knew he was hiding.

Kaos's p.o.v:

As I was walking my way to the academy, I hear glumshanks say. " uhh lord kaos, are you sure about this? I mean not that I'm questioning it, but it's just that you don't seem like yourself." "I'M AWARE OF THAT!"

After taking a deep breath, I then told him "look, the reason why I decided on switching sides is due to the fact that all of my plans keep on failing, so that's why I decided to use my plans for good." Which I'm not sure if it's me or not, but I think I noticed a sad look on his face, but I kept my mind off of it.

Before making it to the academy, I hear the sounds of crunching leaves, which I didn't mind at first for until I heard someone say "guys wait, I know this energy from anywhere."

(Y/n)'s p.o.v:

By the time I was close enough to one of the bushes, kaos then jumps out of his hiding spot while saying "look, I mean no harm nor do I plan on doing anymore harm." Which confused everyone but me ... OK that was a lie I got confused too. Anyway, I then ask "what do you mean by that?" Which kaos answers "I give up." Which makes everyone surprised at what he said.

3rd p.o.v:

Everyone becomes surprised at what kaos said which causes stealth elf to ask "wait, so this isn't one if your plans, like you actually give up?" Seeming a little agitated, kaos responds "yes I actually give up. All thise years of trying to take over skylands, they were nothing but attempts. Which is why I have decided to give up and switch sides for good." As they all look at you, your eyes turn green as you then say "he's telling the truth. However, if he wishes to stay, he must learn to use his power for good."

Three years later ...

It had now been three years since kaos decided to switch sides, sure the others weren't used to it until after two years, but there was something amazing that came out of all this. In fact, if you look closely you  can see a ring on each of the two portal master's hands. And let's just say, all of skylands supported their choice of eternal bonding.

[Author's note: well, that took a while. It took me quite some time for me to figure out how this will go down, but I finally figured it out. And thanks to dragonqueen for the awesome idea. Hope that everyone has a good day / night ]