"Choose an activity at Camp Half-Blood," Walker read out loud, his eyes flickering with warmth as he glanced at Juliet.

"Sword and shield practice, archery with Chiron, winged horseback riding, arts and crafts, climbing wall with the Sayers, and capture the flag," Aryan listed off the options, oblivious to the subtle exchange between Walker and Juliet.

"I'm going with capture the flag," Walker said, his gaze lingering on Juliet for a moment longer than necessary, a gentle smile playing on his lips. " what are you picking Jules "

a soft blush tinting her cheeks as she returned his smile. "Well, I'm going for winged horseback riding, since Aurora is a pro also since it seems really fun "

"Wait, are we supposed to press it?" Leah asked looking at the options on her phone

"Yep," Juliet confirmed.

"Ya," Walker echoed.

"Yes, Leah," Aryan added.

"Oh, okay," Leah laughed. "I got scared for a second there."

Pick a TV show that is based on a book to watch tonight

"Pick a TV show that is based on a book to watch tonight," Walker said ."Game of Thrones, The Vampire Diaries, Shadow and Bone, The Haunting of Hill House, Daisy Jones and the Six, or Gossip Girl," be listed off the options.

"Wait, Gossip Girl is based on a book?" Aryan exclaimed, his eyebrows shooting up in surprise.

"I never knew that!" Leah added, her eyes wide with astonishment.

Juliet rolled her eyes playfully. "How come you don't know this? I read the books, they were great."

Walker chuckled, nudging her gently. "Of course, you'd know, Jules. You're like a bookworm."

"Thanks, Walk," Juliet replied with a grin.

"I'm going with Gossip Girl. It's the only right answer," Juliet declared with a laugh.

"Jules makes me watch it all the time on set. She would like force me to!" Walker chimed in. "So I guess I'll go with that since I haven't seen Game of Thrones."

"I'm going with Game of Thrones. I haven't watched it, but I really want to," Aryan said, his eyes gleaming.

Leah nodded in agreement. "Oo, Vampire Diaries," she said, her excitement evident in her voice.

Now, just choose something blue to eat

"Choose something blue to eat," Juliet read out

"There's blue cupcakes, blue donuts, blue ice cream, blue lollipops, blue pancakes, and blueberries," Leah listed off the options.

"Do we have to eat the Getty images too?" Walker quipped, earning a laugh from Aryan while Leah and Juliet exchanged amused glances.

" walker " Juliet mumbled

"Blue pancakes," Aryan and Walker said simultaneously, their synchrony causing them to chuckle.