Chapter 91

Taehyung did not even pause in his steps. He wasn’t sure if he was unlucky, or if he did not notice it, but he headed straight for the artificial patch of grass.

Eunwoo smirked in disdain.

It was a large patch of ‘mouse trap’. There was no way he could avoid it.

All of a sudden, yeonjun seemed to appear out of nowhere. He charged toward taehyung and used all his strength to shove him towards the patch of grass.

Taehyung was already prepared for this. He shifted to the side and lifted one of his feet slightly. Instead of being shoved, he successfully tripped yeonjun and caused him to fall straight onto the giant ‘mouse trap’.

“Ah!” yeonjun cried out. He struggled to stand up but ended up lifting the entire, large ‘mouse trap’ off the ground.

The more he tried to pull it away from himself, the more it stuck to him. Eventually, it clung onto his entire body.

“Brother woo, save me, I’m stuck!” yeonjun cried out in misery.

Taehyung did not conceal his loud laughter. “The giant ‘mouse’ has turned into a human! Hahaha!”

“Fattie Kim , don’t be so pleased. I’m Brother woo's follower! If you provoke me, you won’t have any good days ahead!” yeonjun threatened him.

“Tsk!” taehyung snorted. “To me, your Brother woo cannot even be considered a fart!”

He then pointed up towards a certain school building.

On the third floor of the building, eunwoo, who had been pretending to be clueless as he observed taehyung, looked furious. “Fuck, taehyung, the damn bitch. He dared to look down on this young master!”

Clicking noise then resounded from a group of students’ phones. They took a lot of photos of yeonjun's dishevelled figure.

“Stop taking, stop taking photos!” yeonjun did not wish to have such photos clicked. He curled his body up to conceal his face and threw himself on the ground, using the giant, artificial grass patch to conceal his figure.

However, in the next moment, he abruptly struggled and made use of all of his strength to turn around. He gasped. “Save... save me...”

“What’s wrong, something seems amiss!” The group of students who had been watching the show carefully approached.

“The glue is stuck to my nose... I can’t breathe. I’m suffocating!” yeonjun's face turned red. As he spoke, he shifted his lips and they gradually became sealed with the glue. He could then only release whimpering noises.

“He is going to die!” The students threw away their thoughts of watching the show.

Several students tried to pull the grass patch off of yeonjun. However, they ended up being glued to it instead.

“Don’t rub your nose, or the nostrils will be sealed!” taehyung warned them loudly.

The students immediately froze and did not dare to touch their nose despite feeling itchy.

“Quickly give a call to a teacher. Let’s ask a teacher to help us...” One of the students by the side brought his phone out.

“Brother woo will be punished for this. He will be angry...”

“What do we do then?” Another female student whose hands were trapped was on the verge of tears.

Taehyung saw that yeonjun was nearly suffocating. He considered that they were classmates and decided he did not want anyone to lose their lives, even if this trouble had been caused by eunwoo.