°•|introduction|•°

Davina barberio|23

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

- I will never be your lover for money.

-the day you will touch me will be the last day of my life.

-My self-respect is everything for me.

                                           ~Davina barberio~

Black eyes, black curly hair and brown skin. A beautiful girl born in Italy. After completing her studies She was forced by her parents to work in LA day and night. Despite all this, she was always kind to everyone. She always fought back whenever her family abused her but she was alone. After coming to LA she planned a revenge on them, and meanwhile her boss was stalking her. Her self-respect is everything for her. She will die only for two things, him and self respect.

                                         Primo black| 30

-

I will do everything to make you mine

- Let's see if I can make you mine but remember even if I can't no one else will be able to make you their either.

- She is mine,mine, and only fucking mine.
                                                 ~Primo black~

Despite being a merciless mafia. He fell in love, he never knew someone like him will fall in love. At first he thought he deserve her but, later on he thinks he doesn't. Is there any space for pure love in his heart full of obsession, addiction, darkness? Will he succeed on making her his? Cause they both know she will do anything for her self-respect she build.

                                           Drake MacPherson| 29
                   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Primo's partner in crime. Is having affair with his maid. Always busy, coldest and most feared after primo.

                                               Alice white|25
                   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Davina's bestfriend, is a bisexual girl also dating a girl name Jasmine. A spy disguised as a maid. And also fucking the man she was supposed to spy on.

                                            Jasmine wolf|22
                           °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Is one of the most deadly assassin in Italy dating a spy. An orphan. Soon after breaking up hooked up with her boss's brother and fucked him almost every day.

                                             Lucas  bond| 26
                    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A very cold man. Owner of BDSM bars, and supplies weapons to different mob bosses like primo. But also Drake's enemy. Fucking his brother's female assassin.

                                            Arthur white|24
          °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A famous singer in Japan. Alice's sister, a little bit aware of his sister's work. Not as dark as everyone else. But he is the most strict one. And also the kindest.

                                          Sarah Wilde|24
      °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Arthur's bestfriend. An Italian artist, with thousands of costly drawings made by her. Pretty rich. Cheated by her fiance and a very loyal but insane girl. Who only says the truth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note-

They are the most important characters here. And I will be posting on Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday. Enjoy.