It Runs in the Family

Start from the beginning

The Troll holding the postcard appeared to be a munsell blue glittered Pop Troll with blue eyes, semi-light blue hair with white frosted tips, pointed ears, and a lime green nose, and he wore a blue denim vest with blue-and-white psychedelic print shorts. He looked at the postcard before saying to the Trolls he was walking with, "Wish you were here"? Branch is the only one I know who talks like that.

The last one in the group appeared to be a purple male Pop Troll with glitter freckles, red hair with the tips frosted white, a lilac nose, purple eyes, and barely visible stubble on his face, and he seemed to be wearing a black silver-studded leather vest, blue tie-dye shorts, and diamond earrings. He shouted while waving his hands excitedly, "Oh, here we go now"!

As they were heading into the restaurant, meanwhile, backstage still, Branch was looking in the mirror, gently brushing dust off of his leaf vest, while John Dory was looking over the new song that Branch had written, and he thought that it was absolutely fantastic!

He grinned, telling Branch while swinging his arm around him, "That new song is sick, Branch! I knew you had it in you; you got real talent for music"!

Branch appreciated the comment, replying to John Dory once he let him go, "Oh, yeah, thanks. It's, you know, just a little something me and a few of my buddies were working on."

"What," a now confused John Dory asked, wondering what "buddies" were Branch referring too, and he wasn't the only one who shared the same confusion. Clay (who was doing some lunges), Floyd (who was doing leg stretches while sitting on the ground in a split position), and Bruce (who was bending down to touch his toes) all paused their exercises and bore the same confused look as John Dory did. What buddies were Branch talking about?

Just then, Branch's brothers heard the sound of people whistling a slow yet melodic tune, and while this left them a little more confused than they were now, Branch knew those whistling voices very well. He grinned, saying as he turned around and went to go approach them, "Hey, here they are now."

From the curtain, the same 4 Trolls who entered from outside slowly walked into the backstage area, whistling the same tune again, moving in sync.

Branch walked up to them and stood right in the middle, saying to his brothers as he smiled and crossed his arms, "What? You didn't think BroZone was the only band I've ever been in, did you? Please."

On cue, the other 4 Trolls all crossed their arms and shared the same grinning look that Branch had, the 5 Trolls all in the same pose, not only that, but Branch was also now dressed in similar attire to that of the other band that he was now standing with. He had on a sparkly cascade of blue leaf vest, blue-and-white acid-wash jean shorts, and while his hair was beginning to shine a more prominent shade of purple, he was also sporting white frosted tips amongst the tips of his hair.

"Woah," all of Branch's brothers commented in surprise, amazed to see and meet Branch's other band.

"Now, these guys know how to flex the drip," Clay commented, popping the p at the end of "drip" while impressed.

"You are so in sync," John Dory addressed playfully, inadvertently making a pun while doing so

Branch and his band buddies all chuckled from the pun that John Dory made, with Branch asking them, "Did you hear what he said"?

As the laughter died down slowly, the gold glitter Troll then commented, showing a little confusion, "I don't get it."

Just then, before anyone could mention anything else, Poppy was entering the backstage area, saying to Branch, whom he and his band buddies turned their heads to see who was talking, "Hey, Branch, it's almost showtime, and I was just thinking maybe we could-,"