New Friends, Arrivals, and Apologies

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

The sudden call of the new voice was the sudden kick in the pants that broke the fighting up, causing everyone to immediately stop and turn their heads away from what they were doing, and take a quick breather, eyeing whoever it was that had the guts to speak up.

Behind a tree appeared to be a shadowy figure, although the shade of the tree made the figure's swamp-pine green skin seem darker than it really was. The figure showed no malice or sign of danger, as it appeared just to be a passerby who just so happened to overhear all the commotion and came over to see what or who was making all the noise.

The Trolls, however, couldn't help but try to get a better look at who it was, some of them squinting their eyes to try and make out the figure's appearance.

"Who's there," Dante called out.

"Whomevuurr ya are, come out with your hands in the air," Holly added out.

The figure seemed to smile from the shadows, chucking as it replied, "At ease, ya ol' swampers. I come passing through in peace, though I'm much as obliged to ask what may be the matter here."

"We'll be the ones asking questions, thank you," Barb responded before adding, "Now, come out and show us who you are, stranger"!

"Please," Synth added while clasping his hands together like a child about to beg.

The figure chuckled again, saying, "Where have I heard that before," before it appeared to come out into the light, showing its presence in front of the Trolls.

The figure turned out to be an elderly male Pop Troll with swamp-pine green skin, bright orange hair with grey streaks that was covered by a large straw hat that looked similar to Rufus' hat, orange eyes, with one eye present while the other one had a black eye patch covering it, and he seemed to be wearing a yellow-orange vest-shirt with a tan button keeping it closed, a tealish-green jacket with the sleeves rolled up over it, a light turquoise neck tie scarf around his neck, brown pants, and reddish-brown foot coverings on his feet, with his toes and the front of his feet exposed. The Troll also appeared to have a small reed in his mouth and was using a sturdy wooden cane to move around efficiently.

He smiled, saying, "Howdy, strangers; sorry if my presence alarmed ya; I was just collecting some seeds for my garden when ay heard what sounded like a scrappin' between two weasels that shouted louder than a mating pelican. So I came over to see what was happening, and here we are now."

The Trolls all looked at the mysterious stranger in front of them in surprise, a little startled to see what appeared to be a Pop Troll living out here in the swamp and not over in Pop Village. At the same time, this stranger also had a sense of familiarity within him; in fact, one could point out that he almost looked similar to someone that they seemed to know, but that was a question to be asked much later. Right now, though, the only thing on everyone's mind was wanting to know who this person was.

The new Troll tipped his hat while saying, "The name's Pop-Pop Plantroll; nice ta meet ya, strangers."

With introductions now set in order, and observations noting that Pop-Pop appeared to be friendly, everyone decided that it'd be best to introduce themselves to him.