It Runs in the Family

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, honey," Bruce replied while giving his wife a kiss.

Clay approached Branch, telling him as the two walked over to the area where John Dory was reading, "Branch, I'm sorry we didn't get to see you grow up, but I'm excited to get to hang out with you now."

"Yeah, same here, Clay," Branch replied, sharing the same enthusiasm as his brothers for all wanting to hang out together and make up for lost time.

Clay then showed Branch one of his favorite books while asking him, "Hey, you wanna join my sad book club? It's really cool; we just sit around and hug and stuff."

"And cry," he added while the lime-green-haired Troll could feel his emotions coming up, feeling the urge to cry coming up quickly.

Branch, seeing this, could tell that Clay could use some space to get a good cry out, giving him a hesitant smile while replying, "Yeah, totally," while stepping back, giving Clay his pace, before he turned around and started to walk over to where Floyd was: standing by the curtains that'd lead out to the stage.

Floyd could hear the crowds outside excitedly chanting for the return of BroZone, declaring at the top of their voices, "BroZone! BroZone! BroZone"! He took in everything around him, from the lights, the sounds, and even the feel of the crowd's overwhelming energy, and it brought back astounding memories of of ol' boyband days, especially that night when he got to give Branch a pep talk before they went out there.

He then saw Branch coming up to him, with Branch asking him, "What's up? You got the preshow jitters"?

Floyd remembered when he asked that same question 20 years ago, and smiled, saying, "No, just taking it all in."

"We're really happy to have you back, Floyd; we've missed you," Branch commented in response, the smile on his face as big as his heart felt from how happy it was beating.

"I've missed you guys too," Floyd added, saying as Clay, Bruce, and John Dory soon came by, the 5 brothers united and standing together, "I can't believe that we almost missed out on all this. We may not be the New Kids on the Block anymore, but I'm loving this New Edition of us."

"You know, I'm really glad those 98 degrees of separation are behind us," Clay added in both gratitude and fun with Floyd's band puns.

"Just as long as we're together, we can do anything," John Dory added on.

Bruce, standing with his brothers, was apparently eating something from a small bowl he had, using a spoon to scoop what he was eating into his mouth. Then, while chewing, he said, "Mmm; hey, you guys gotta try this menudo." The sound of the dish was very...off, but at the same time, it made his brothers very curious to know what menudo tasted like and if it was as good as Bruce seemed to make it look.

Meanwhile, outside of the restaurant, making their way over to the place were 4 Trolls who appeared to be very close friends with one another, and their attire made it look like they seemed to be a small band. One that was totally, undeniably, "I-NSYNC"!

One of the Trolls that stood out was a yellow male glittered Pop Troll with green eyes, a lime green nose, and rainbow-colored hair with white tips on top of the pink layer, and he was wearing a denim vest and blue jeans. He asked the other trolls that he was walking with, "Guys, are we sure this is the place"?

Answering that question was an orange male Pop Troll with a pink nose, orange eyes, and purple hair streaked with white highlights, almost similar to Vals, except his was up in a high ponytail similar to Poppy's, and pointy ears, and he wore a black silver-studded leather vest, blue-and-white print shorts, square silver earrings, and a pair of black goggles with orange lenses that rested on top of his forehead. He replied, "Well, it does match the postcard".