Chapter 1~The beginning

CASSIE'S POV

CASSIE'S POV

"Mal over here! Mal! Mal!" I heard a reporter shout while I was bypassing the Beast's statue. Before I even turned my gaze on the center I knew it was the same group of news reporters that harass Mal–who is the daughter of Maleficent–on a daily basis. Poor Mal, ever since she started to date Ben and had chosen good over evil she has been under a lot of pressure. I would probably lock myself in my dorm if I was in her place.

Then i saw Ben jogging towards Mal-probably to save his girlfriend-and then Fairy Godmother went over as well, so no harm in me going over too . "Hey guys! What's up? Finally free of the parasites?" I asked. "Oh hey Cassie! Uh, yeah." Mal said, noticeably dazed from the flashes of cameras'. Then Evie-the daughter of the Evil queen-walked over and grabbed my and Mal's hand. "If we don't do you two's dress fitting, then both of you are going to be dancing in bathrobes." Evie said dragging away me and Mal without the chance for Ben to say anything. I gave a nervous smile and a wave to Ben as an apology, but he just chuckled at us. His peace didn't last long since I saw that the reporters had came back, and had attacked Ben with questions. Welp, good luck getting out of that early.